This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Thanks for the video. I still can't believe we lost to Bahrain 3-1 back in 2001. Seeing the beginning footage, with them running onto the field with the KSA flag...still raises my blood pressure as if it happened yesterday.
    Np! We live and we learn

Comment

Maaan id love to se him tear up Serie A but plz not roma! its so below him, and the real reason is that i never liked that club more than its a club Man United always trash
      Cmon Sardar, you can do better than that! and dont stare blind on Mourinho, he will be there maximum 1-2 years and then Azmoun is stuck there.. no man, INTER, MILAN, JUVE, ATALANTA, NAPOLI, im fine with but not this team, its a jahanbakhs, brighton disaster move coming here..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Playing for Roma under Mourinho is in no way comparable to playing for Brighton under Potter

Roma is a club with lots of history. Just cause they had a down season, doesn’t mean they’re bad. Just look at their squad. Having Italian Wonderkid Nicolo Zaniolo in the midfield and veteran stars like Mkhitaryan and Pedro to learn from aint too bad.

Is it most ideal transfer? No. But he could do a lot worse than Roma

Comment

Its Roma, its a poor club.. may have some history but still a poor club.. eaven when they were great they mostly came second place.. naah this club is a europla league level club at best.. best thing about roma today is that totti has played for them back in the days.. thats all.. mkhitaryan is poor aswell..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The way I look at it is, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I feel like he has a good situation at Zenit, but it definitely depends on the situation. I feel like a move to Roma is a risky one and not an upgrade over Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Its Roma, its a poor club.. may have some history but still a poor club.. eaven when they were great they mostly came second place.. naah this club is a europla league level club at best.. best thing about roma today is that totti has played for them back in the days.. thats all.. mkhitaryan is poor aswell..
              Europa league “at best”? They were in the UCL semis just a couple years ago

And with Mourinho they’re bound to be making moves and targeting the UCL. You don’t hire Mourinho unless your goal is Champions League

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Europa league “at best”? They were in the UCL semis just a couple years ago

And with Mourinho they’re bound to be making moves and targeting the UCL. You don’t hire Mourinho unless your goal is Champions League
                Say that to Tottenham lol. Mourinho isn't what he was. I rather him play for a young motivated manager than a washed up manager who changes clubs every 1-2 years.

Comment

^ deportivo la coruna was in ucl semifinals 2003-2004 doesnt mean thats a great club today.. i really dont rate Roma, for me its a europa league club at most. with or without Mou
                  i guess on this one, we just dont agree.

Just to be clear, i wouldnt eaven want Massoud or Hajisafi to go to Roma.. I rate Tractor, Khoneh Be Khoneh and Fc Rayka Babol higher
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ deportivo la coruna was in ucl semifinals 2003-2004 doesnt mean thats a great club today.. i really dont rate Roma, for me its a europa league club at most. with or without Mou
                    i guess on this one, we just dont agree.
                    Just to be clear, i wouldnt eaven want Massoud or Hajisafi to go to Roma.. I rate Tractor, Khoneh Be Khoneh and Fc Rayka Babol higher
                    Sure if you wanna compare 2004 to 2018 to help support your agenda then ok. They also did that in 2018 without Totti so to say Totti is the only good thing about Roma is pretty ignorant if you ask me

For me I personally wouldn’t mind at all watching Azmoun playing with one of the best midfield wonderkids in world football
                    On top of that, what really is the goal of having our players play in UCL? Matches against elite competition and exposure right? Even without UCL, playing in Serie A for Roma satisfies that even without playing UCL for 1 year. Then when they reach UCL again, that’s just bonus

Comment

Maaan id love to se him tear up Serie A but plz not roma! its so below him, and the real reason is that i never liked that club more than its a club Man United always trash
                      Cmon Sardar, you can do better than that! and dont stare blind on Mourinho, he will be there maximum 1-2 years and then Azmoun is stuck there.. no man, INTER, MILAN, JUVE, ATALANTA, NAPOLI, im fine with but not this team, its a jahanbakhs, brighton disaster move coming here..
                      He will become a better/stronger player (both mentally and physically) working under Mourinho.

But ultimately, yes, please no 🙏🏼

If you’re going to Italy please go to Milan 🙏🏼

Comment

Night is young on summer transfers yet no serious offers yet. Also, JM is not exactly a washed up "old" coach. If he is washed up, then what was CQ when he accepted the Iran job and then did so much for us? I am standing for serious multiple offers soon and Sardar having the problem of picking the best one. I hope they watch what he did to Bahrain in Jahanam-eh Manama. He turned it to a behesht for us!

Go Sardar!

Comment

^ Lol watching Sardar play football in Manameh was like watching a Siberian husky be forced to sunbathe.

Comment

I never thought I would see the day where an Iranian player being associated with playing under a WORLD CLASS manager like José Mourinho would be met with such skepticisms.

Comment

lmao..
                              https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/st...998787585?s=20
                              Anyway, about Azmoun, anything new about the Atalanta/Napoli thing or was it only a rumor?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                They also did that in 2018 without Totti so to say Totti is the only good thing about Roma is pretty ignorant if you ask me s
                                The best thing about Roma is that Totti has played there and also, Solley March is better than Roma

Also the biggest star in Roma is Mourinho

IF Azmoun has an ok agent he will not go for this club..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X