X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit praises Sardar's performance

Comment

I think this guy has matured to be a world class leader. It won’t take to long before he is the captain of the team. I really hope Iranians stop bashing this poor guy and his family when we play against a team like Spain, because he can’t do shit if we park the bus with 9 players. I really hope Persian people can show more class and not cursing at our gheyrati players in the future. Thank you Azmoun and TM for a great game ❤️🙏

Comment

Azmoun on front page of corriere dello sport : mourinho wants Azmoun at Roma, in case they don't get belotti
        https://www.corrieredellosport.it/ne..._salta_belotti

Comment

Pey-vastan be Roma yek risk ast; emkaanesh hast ke Mourinho dige hargez natone yek morrabbi dar balatarin sathe jahane beshe, shayad ham
          bargasht be Italia baraye footbaale taktikish khoob baashe.

Be har haal Sevilla az har lahaaz be nazare man dar haale haazer yek gozineye behtari ast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Pey-vastan be Roma yek risk ast; emkaanesh hast ke Mourinho dige hargez natone yek morrabbi dar balatarin sathe jahane beshe, shayad ham
            bargasht be Italia baraye footbaale taktikish khoob baashe.

Be har haal Sevilla az har lahaaz be nazare man dar haale haazer yek gozineye behtari ast.
            Agreed, Sevilla or a team even EPL for Azmoun, specifically.

Comment

I still think Sevilla has to be the priority. CL regular who makes knockouts/wins EL. Good league for Sardar and a cross heavy team which benefits him in the box.

Sevilla > West Ham, Everton, Roma, Milan, etc

Comment

Azmoun coached by Mourinho, if it happens, will be a test for Azmoun. Mourinho will demand a lot from him, but he will make Azmoun a better player for sure. Let's see if Mourinho has still got it or not...
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

I also agree sevilla with lopetegui is best option. I think with or without en nesyri he will get a lot of mins there plus a top coach and regular CL.

But w/regards to mourinho I dont think he needs to prove himself as a top coach again lol. He took 2 jobs where the boards refused to back him properly in the transfer window / buy players that actually suited his tactics. With united certainly he did not do very bad winning EL and qualifying for CL, finishing 2nd, with a much weaker team than what they have today.

With spurs he built an excellent counter attacking team but did not have the defensive pieces to hold up the other side of the game plan.

He is still a top coach and if sardar fully bought in he would become a much much better player with him. I have a feeling roma will get belotti though. Anyways, its not the perfect move for sardar bc the club is pretty unstable, mourinho just arriving, no CL, etc.

But the fact that it is very clear now he is high on the list for quite a few good teams is the news we want at this stage in the window. Last summer seems that napoli was only interested party and even then as their president stated as soon as osimhen entered the mix they dropped their enquiries for azmoun and focussed all energy on his signing.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I also agree sevilla with lopetegui is best option. I think with or without en nesyri he will get a lot of mins there plus a top coach and regular CL.

But w/regards to mourinho I dont think he needs to prove himself as a top coach again lol. He took 2 jobs where the boards refused to back him properly in the transfer window / buy players that actually suited his tactics. With united certainly he did not do very bad winning EL and qualifying for CL, finishing 2nd, with a much weaker team than what they have today.

With spurs he built an excellent counter attacking team but did not have the defensive pieces to hold up the other side of the game plan.

He is still a top coach and if sardar fully bought in he would become a much much better player with him. I have a feeling roma will get belotti though. Anyways, its not the perfect move for sardar bc the club is pretty unstable, mourinho just arriving, no CL, etc.

But the fact that it is very clear now he is high on the list for quite a few good teams is the news we want at this stage in the window. Last summer seems that napoli was only interested party and even then as their president stated as soon as osimhen entered the mix they dropped their enquiries for azmoun and focussed all energy on his signing.

Highly reputable Italian (Neapolitan) journalist Fabrizio Romano denied Azmoun was a serious target for Napoli via Instagram.

Comment

I think the dream move would be to see both Azmoun and Taremi at Dortmund for Haaland/Sancho replacement tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Highly reputable Italian (Neapolitan) journalist Fabrizio Romano denied Azmoun was a serious target for Napoli via Instagram.
                        Yeah romano doesnt know everything.

Here it is from horses mouth.

Speaking after making Victor Osimhen the most expensive Napoli signing of all time, Aurelio De Laurentiis is quoted by Diario AS saying: “We met Ramadani & talked about Jovic. Azmoun from Zenit was also an option.

But when the possibility of signing Osimhen became real, we went for him.”

Luka Jovic’s agent Fali Ramadani reportedly also spoke to AC Milan regarding a potential move to the Serie A club in the summer alongside his talks with the Napoli president.

Zinedine Zidane has made it clear that he intends on keeping Jovic next season, so it remains to be seen what happens in the Serbian striker’s future.

https://tribuna.com/en/news/realmadr...ctor-osimhen-/

He was in fact a real option. Guintoli their SD also confirmed it, but as they say from the list of azmoun,jovic, osimhen, they went for osimhen. And pretty poor return of 10 goals following $77mil outlay. Although covid and a bad start to season didnt help him

Comment

No thank you to Mr. Mourinho. too many times has he isolated good players cause of some personal beef and ego he has, i rather not sardar ruin his career under him

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Sadat should be in Milan with the great zalatan mentoring him. That would be the best thing for him.
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Belotti-Rome, frozen deal: Pinto turns on Azmoun

Torino does not go down with the request and the Giallorossi have made contacts with the entourage of the Iranian footballer

Rome, the moves on the market

But obviously what interests Mourinho (and the fans) most is the incoming market. The news of the day is the breakdown of negotiations with Turin for Andrea Belotti. President Cairo does not drop the request for 30 million. If he doesn't call back, the front is closed. This is why Roma have made contacts with the entourage of Azmoun, the Iranian of Zenit St. Petersburg who has a contract expiring in 2022. It seems that Mourinho is a big fan. And it could also come in case of confirmation of Dzeko, on which Juventus has fallen with a certain decision, growing thanks to his company. Class of 1995, 1.86 tall, Azmoun is one of the many "Messi" in the world. In his case, it is the Leo of Persia. It remains to be seen how much Zenith will ask to free him. Not really a detail.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/ne...medium=twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X