This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    and that by itself is worth 10x more than 2 more goals vs already relegated, dead last, sitting on 12 pts, tambov on final day of season.
    Definitely. He’s now been recognized as the best player in the league by all parties. From his own peers as players to the coaches and media

Comment

Comment

Only thing for him left to achieve with Zenit is winning Europa League.. He has pretty much done it all: winning the league (check), playing at the best club (check), becoming top scorer (check), becoming the best player of the season (check).

To put this in perspective, just name the players who have achieved this even in PGL.

Comment

Villarreal (2021 Europa League winners) is another good choice for Azmoun IMO under a brilliant manager Unai Emery, in addition to Sevilla. Azmoun even scored against Villarreal and I think has been linked to them before. But I think it will be Sevilla.

Comment

I truly believe when Sardar retires, he’s going to for sure be the 2nd goalscorer for Iran (🤞🏼 he becomes 1st, but no doubt he’d be 2nd). He will also go down in football history as one of the greatest players in the world. I believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              Only thing for him left to achieve with Zenit is winning Europa League.. He has pretty much done it all: winning the league (check), playing at the best club (check), becoming top scorer (check), becoming the best player of the season (check).

To put this in perspective, just name the players who have achieved this even in PGL.
              I could only think of one in PGPL, Mehdi Taremi:

Won the league, played in best club, was top goalscorer and was named top player of the league in 2016/17 with Persepolis.

Basically he's in very good company and we are very blessed to have these two in our attack. I really hope we make WC 2022, because Azmoun and Taremi will both probably be at their peak.

Comment

Potential Azmoun replacement

Comment

hes a very solid player. Keep in mind Gladbach, Villareal, West Ham are also interested. He isnt an azmoun level finisher/poacher but he has similar characteristics and style of play. He is quite creative and I think would work nicely with dzyuba,malcom in a front 3. Plus he is comfortable playing as a LW so they could go to a 433 more easily if they wanted. They also have Russian NT youngster mostovoy who really got going as season went on and he can have a bigger role next season.

If they could get 20 million for Sardar, sign laborde for something aorund 12-15, use some of the leftover money + previously allocated funds to go for umtiti like was also mentioned recently, they will be in a better place to have a more respectable CL performance and that wouldnt make parting ways with sardar as detrimental for them.

Comment

https://www.bergamoesport.it/allatal...a-della-spesa/

Bergamo shows interest

Comment

Baba if you’re gonna go to Italia, go to Milan! Please 🙏🏼

I’m honestly surprised that Milan haven’t come after Sardar again.

He is with all honestly the perfect candidate for AC Milan. I just don’t get it. Here’s a striker who is young enough for Milan to invest in for 4-5 years! Zlatan has signed a 1 year contract and he will hang up his boots in a few years. Why not go after Sardar Azmoun again? Is he too expensive? Sardar grew up idolizing Daei and Ibrahimovic. A player who is very similar in style to Ibra as well. It honestly can’t get anymore perfect for Milan than this. They’re going into the UCL and need an experienced target man who’s played UCL football, who’s a regular international invitee for Iran (played in 1 World Cup, 2 Asian Cups). This was quite literally written in the stars lol. I don’t get it.

Comment

Milan is apparently replacing Mandzukic with Giroud so idk if they’re in the market for any more strikers. Sardar at Milan would be so sick though

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Milan is apparently replacing Mandzukic with Giroud so idk if they’re in the market for any more strikers. Sardar at Milan would be so sick though
                          It would be amazing man. I’ll be honest, a big part of me wanting this is because I’m a fan of Milan. But the main reason I’m pushing for it is because it would be such a perfect alignment.

Giroud is great. He has more credibility to his name as a World player. He has won the World Cup and has many accomplishments in the big stage. But he is also 34 years old. Sure he can deliver and has been decent for Chelsea. But I believe Sardar is still progressing as a football player. It’s not over for him yet. Sure 26 isn’t young, but the ceiling isn’t closed on him yet. He has the drive to improve and the hunger to score goals for whichever club he plays for. This guy gets upset (as he should) for not scoring in matches. Granted it’s the RPL and not Serie A, EPL, La Liga or etc. But this would be a positive investment if Milan is thinking long term investment. Sardar has the athletic traits that top coaches look for when they scout players. They should at least invest in a younger player than Giroud if they’re not interested in Sardar.

Comment

His market value has increased by 2 million to €25 million
                            https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...spieler/180337

2nd highest in RPL (only 23 year old CSKA midfielder Nikola Vlasic is higher at €30mil)

Comment

As long as he doesn't go to England, I'm happy.
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I’m 100% certain that if Milan had the money Atalanta has for investing in their club, Sardar would have already been announced as their striker for next season.

Nothing bothers me more than when I hear other Milan fans say, “For next season we are looking for a striker who is tall.. a player who is good in the air, with a good vertical jump. A target man, someone like Ibrahimovic.”

Me thinking, “.....HE’S RIGHT HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!.......”

For the love of God Maldini, Dadash! Baradar! Open your eyes!

[Sigh]

Comment

Working...
                                X