Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will all be worth it when Sardar scores hat tricks against Bahrain and Iraq 🙂

Comment

And The 3rd Goal from dzyuba.. that was so clear

Comment

Huh the fucker got his third!! lol

Corrupt fuckers
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Dzyuba scored his 3rd and equalled Sardar. Their plan worked and people here supported it!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            So why isn't Sardar playing?
            Is it anything to do with the corrupt Russians wanting their fellow country man to get the trophy? He has already scored 2 and bet he will score at least another one or two.
            should have bet on that

His golden boot is smeared with shit. No one will forget the 4/5 goals he scored when Sardar was sent home and against the weakest team.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Another empty net goal. Sardar didn't get the top scorer. All for a few days more rest!

Comment

Wow Dzyuba has four goals , would say I’m shocked but you could see it coming . Hope Sardar gets out of there this Summer

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  should have bet on that
                  I went to put money on him doing it when he scored one but there wasn’t an option.

Comment

Dzyuba has 20 and won the title.
                    Against bottom table team which was already relegated, well it was expected.
                    One more reason to leave Russia

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Who cares, everybody knows Sardar is their topscorer

Comment

I still maintain and wish that he joined Wolves rather than this team. Playing under a manager like NES is much better than whatever this shit is!

Comment

Ey khoda for gods sake please leave Russia its time for real !!

Comment

Russian maffia at work.

Comment

I don't know if they gave players the option to stay or leave for the last match but if not that is really stupid.
                              Anyway as it was said who cares. He probably lost few hundred thousands bonus but at the end everyone knows he is the league best striker.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot of people actually care. 2 years in a row top scorer in a top 7 league is a big deal. And it is not about what everyone knows but what will be recorded in history books.

Comment

Working...
                                X