This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Last league game and Zenit will face bottom table team Tambov so hopefully Sardar could get another one or two
    With nothing at stake, and the scoring title in the bag, I rather he doesn't play. Can't risk any injuries before the big qualifications.

More or less the same for Mehdi, although, they are still one win away from securing a direct CL spot.

Comment

I can see him not playing and going back to iran early to rest in prep for start of camp.

Keep in mind he had no summer break this season (1 week) and also had a bad bout of covid that he was forced to return from early bc zenit were losing every game without him.

Thankfully he is in peak shape now, but no need to risk it seeing as his golden boot is basically secured as well

Comment

no way
        something about 20+ just sounds sooo much better and far more marketable stat than 19 N under
        besides in his absence Dzuba could possibly score a hattrick and then he'd have to share that honor with him again which is bs..!

he should start and play a min 70 min score a goal or 2.... fairly sure Zenit sees him as a likely gonner and they will try to pad his stats to get their 20-25 mil theyve been seeking for him... so they can use the money to lure in that French dude theyve been eyeing to replace him with..!! (btw that dude looks such a similar striker to Sardar, just from watching some highlight reels of him a while back..!??)

Comment

From Semak’s press conference:

“So will you make changes? Do you know what team you will put out in Saransk?

There will be changes of course, as there were in the previous game. The players didn’t have the chance to have their full holidays last year, especially the foreigners, so they’ll be given additional time off, everyone else is getting ready to play.”

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-05-...gda-khoche.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            From Semak’s press conference:

“So will you make changes? Do you know what team you will put out in Saransk?

There will be changes of course, as there were in the previous game. The players didn’t have the chance to have their full holidays last year, especially the foreigners, so they’ll be given additional time off, everyone else is getting ready to play.”

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-05-...gda-khoche.htm
            He is back in Iran I believe. There was a picture of him yesterday on his IG petting one of his horses.

Comment

Screw 20 i mean he's bagged top scorer and proven his quality enough this season. Would much prefer him well rested and confident before our crucial qualifiers.

Comment

best possible outcome for TM. As semak mentioned, he had no real break at all in past 12 months plus had bad case of covid. He finished season with avg of 91 mins/ Goal = a goal a game on avg. That is a phenomenal feat statistically, especially in low scoring RPL. He proved his qualities to everybody on many occasions now. Would be horrendous if some knock in totally meaningless match vs tambov or whoever made him questionable for TM crucial qualifiers.

Comment

Finaly, he got that hair cut!
                  (looks like its in a ghetto basement barbershop )
                  Edit, heheh now the post is in the right thread! Thanks BacheLot!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Azmoun should really leave soon. Shomurodov, the poor man's Azmoun who is the star striker for Uzbekistan, just scored for Genoa in the Serie A.
                    Just now scored a brace against Atalanta coming off the bench and before that scored against Lazio.

Comment

If Dzyuba and Sardar isn’t (as others have said) plays tomorrow I may put money on him getting a hat trick. Don’t want it to happen at all, so whatever the outcome I win 🙂

Comment

https://www.lacolinadenervion.com/fi...v=52032b23cba2

Sardar among 5 CF options for Sevilla.

Comment

Forgot to put my bet on. Zenit 1-1 at half time, their goal was from Dzyuba who has 45 mins and is two goals behind Sardar in goal scoring charts

Comment

Dzyuba scored his 2nd. Clear favour from the coach against Sardar

Comment

So why isn't Sardar playing?
                              Is it anything to do with the corrupt Russians wanting their fellow country man to get the trophy? He has already scored 2 and bet he will score at least another one or two.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Yeah it was stupid to send Sardar home. But seems like all foreigners are gone home.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X