Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roma would be amazing, with Mourinho coming in Sardar could learn from one of the best in the business.
    Overall Serie A or Bundesliga would be a treat 👌🏽👌🏽

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Roma would be amazing, with Mourinho coming in Sardar could learn from one of the best in the business.
      Overall Serie A or Bundesliga would be a treat 👌🏽👌🏽
      You think? The Mou hiring has made Roma an undesired destination for me. He plays super defensive, and is super combative (I can imagine him and Sardar gharing).

And, I feel like Sardar deserves better than Roma. But in this political socio-economic climate, one may not get what they truly deserve.

Comment

Roma is good option as their FW's suck but the only negative point about them is that they are not in Champions/europa league.

However i still think roma is a good option for Sardar as he would deffo get playing time.

We all know sardar will stay in zenit for rest of his life. He aint gonna swap russian girls for italian ones

Comment

Atalanta would be a much better option than Roma.

most likely in CL, and perhaps the most attacking team in all Europe. He'll score a hatload !

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            Atalanta would be a much better option than Roma.

most likely in CL, and perhaps the most attacking team in all Europe. He'll score a hatload !
            as long as one of zapata or muriel leaves that is rumored I think it would be a very good move.

Comment

Comment

Zenit’s last two games of the seasons are against the bottom two teams. Perfect opportunity for Sardar to break that 20 goal mark. One is the teams are already relegated.

Comment

Azmoun is starting. No sign of Dzyuba.

Comment

Must have been a good party 😃

Comment

Live streaming link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/79396/Ufa_vs_Zenit.html

Comment

15 minutes in, I don't think I've seen Sardar touch the ball. They're going to have trouble creating today without their primary playmaker, Dzyuba.

Comment

Understandably a lack of intensity from Zenit - Sardar not had much service yet, is coming deeper to get the ball.

Comment

Azmoun misses a penalty.

Comment

Damn. Good save by the GK.

Comment

Had money on him to get another hat trick today , hopefully that spurs him on in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X