• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    BvB?

https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...327995395?s=19

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Best comment:
    "for real the fact that he’s only worth $25 mil shows you how prejudiced these market values are. some bum striker from england with half the talent sardar has would also be worth 25 mil"

Comment

Comment

Barca is in search for a CF but is quite low on budget. On a serious note they should get Sardar and get rid of Braithwate. Theres rumours of Agüero joining but atleast Sardar will be an investment for the future (7 years younger) and will be happy with half to a third of Agüeros salary. Sardar would flourish next to Messi.

Comment

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/m.tor...ituirlo-121430

Roma monitoring Icardi & Sardar as Dzeko replacement.

Comment

if sardar had a different passport i would not be surprised to see him at real madrid or barca right now. i find it hilarious how that bum mariano is still on real madrid and how braithwaithe is on barca (but the situation for braithwaithe is more understandable imo). heyf.

Comment

^btw, he's been in Russia like forever.... doesnt he have his EU passport wrapped up yet..? or do russian even qualify for it ??
              having an EU passport would be massive advantage for transfer prospects... a while ago lazio move sorta stumbled because they had to first make an non EU place for him..!! so i suppose still not..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^btw, he's been in Russia like forever.... doesnt he have his EU passport wrapped up yet..? or do russian even qualify for it ??
                having an EU passport would be massive advantage for transfer prospects... a while ago lazio move sorta stumbled because they had to first make an non EU place for him..!! so i suppose still not..?
                no russia is not considered a part of EU, a long time obstacle for even some talented russians to make moves to europe

Comment

I honestly think that even some here still underrate him. He has developed a lot at zenit. He is a way more mature player than before who has refined his game a lot inside the box. Before he had tendency to score only "nice" goals, clean 1-2s, classy headers, etc. Now he has a bit of devil in him and can score in more ways, "crappy" goals, always on the scene to capitalize on defender errors, etc (mordekhori) goals. In my opinion a real number 9 needs this quality. IT would be a waste to not see him in a big team in a big league bc he has all the right characteristics for it.

Comment

Gotta love the kid
                    https://video.varzesh3.com/video/232...85%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

In case you're a pessimistic fan who still doesn't think much of Sardar Azmoun. Just remember that this was the last time we had a player of his caliber in our national team:

Comment

“As it became known to SE, the club from Bergamo is considering the candidacy of the 26-year-old Zenit striker and the Iranian national team Serdar Azmun as a replacement for strikers Luis Muriel and Duvan Zapata, for whom there is a steady demand from a number of European top clubs after a successful season in Atalanta. In the summer, one of the two Colombians - or both at once - is likely to leave the team of Gian Piero Gasperini.

Azmun's contract with blue-white-blue is calculated until June 2022, and Atalanta specializes in transactions in such situations - when the price can be brought down to the maximum. Nevertheless, according to our data, the Italians are ready to pay up to 20 million euros for the top scorer of the RPL-2021/22 (19 goals in 23 matches).”

https://m.sport-express.ru/football/...muna-1786260/#

Comment

"The Borussia Dortmund do not want to give in Erling Haaland next summer, although there is huge interest - even with a large check for more than 100 million euro - could change the fate of the Norwegian. So, in order not to be unprepared, the Gialloneri are also evaluating alternatives. One of these is Serdar Azmoun , Zenit St. Petersburg center forward who was one step away from wearing the Bayer Leverkusen shirt last summer if Argentine Alario left.

EVALUATION AROUND 25 - The Iranian Azmoun is doing very well in his parenthesis in Russia, so much so that he has attracted the attention of all the mid-high-end clubs. Zenit asks for 25 million which, probably, could be filed down, but not less than 20. Roma and Atalanta are evaluating the situation."

- italian source on azmoun situation. I thought the bolded was particularly interesting as we had speculated on here leverkusen was a team that fit the bill both in terms of profile of club, financial resources, and potential for him to be fix.

https://www.tuttoatalanta.com/primo-...r-azmoun-63887

Comment

Hum..! So Zenit still sticking to their ($20 Mil Min.) gun$..!
                            Besides the 2 giants Spanish teams are too geda to splurge, so I’d say @ those figures Sevilla are for most part outa picture..!?

Comment

^ $20 Mil for Sardar is cheap. What a shame! I agree with so many here that if he had another passport, even a Latin American one, top teams would pay a lot more. I refuse to be passive and quite about white European and American racism against Iranians (and everybody else who is the subject of their racist attitude).

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Hum..! So Zenit still sticking to their ($20 Mil Min.) gun$..!
                                Besides the 2 giants Spanish teams are too geda to splurge, so I’d say @ those figures Sevilla are for most part outa picture..!?
                                dont think so. Sevilla easily can spend that much. Seems that zenit is standing firm on EU 25 mil, interested clubs prefer to negotiate down to 20 but difference is not great.

Comment

Working...
                                X