This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^^ Bundesliga, would love to see one of our top strikers back in one of the finest Leagues!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Come on Dortmund

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Apparently this guy is pretty famous on transfer stuff in Italy and usually doesn't post BS.
          Lets see and dream, few good season at BVB and then a transfer to Bayern ..LOLLL!

Comment

The guy is well known but a little hit or miss. He also broke the azmoun to napoli news last summer, which I guess was true since napoli director confirmed azmoun was a target.

But lets also remember, asked for info, is a lot different than "Made offer". I think a lot of top clubs have asked for info regarding azmoun and are faced with unreasonable demands by zenit. Hopefully that is not the case any more with just 1 yr left on contract.

Comment

Dortmund is my favorite rumors so far. Sevilla and As Roma far behind.

About big clubs, Barcelona, PSG, Bayern (behind Lewandowski and choupo is leaving) could need his service

Comment

What i liked about our older generation was they were brave enough to challenge themselves with big clubs. I mean Daei and specially Hashemian or even Karimi knew playing for Bayern was huge huge challenge in their career, but it is life one time opportunity and barely someone decline it. In case of Sardar don't tell me during alllllll these yearsss no big clubs knocked the door for him, i honestly don't know what this kid is waiting for? To fail at big club, so what? Zenit or any similar type will always be around but no big club knock at your door when you are 30 or over, specially when you are Iranian(sadly).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  What i liked about our older generation was they were brave enough to challenge themselves with big clubs. I mean Daei and specially Hashemian or even Karimi knew playing for Bayern was huge huge challenge in their career, but it is life one time opportunity and barely someone decline it. In case of Sardar don't tell me during alllllll these yearsss no big clubs knocked the door for him, i honestly don't know what this kid is waiting for? To fail at big club, so what? Zenit or any similar type will be always around but no big club knock at your door when you are 30 or over!
                  Playing time. He's a starter in the top team of a decent league. Is getting paid well, performing well and overall has a good fan base. I understand why he would be hesitant to leave. For a football player, going from a starting lineup to warming the bench, it must be devastating. Unless he can somehow get a guarantee that wherever he goes, he will be starting, or we might end up with another JB situation. Do you remember when Taremi went to Porto and was on the bench for the first few matches? We all had our pitchforks out ready to go burn down Estadio do Dragao (I'm kidding, we weren't going to cause any harm or damages), now imagine Taremi had just been kept as a super sub? I'm sure majority of us would've said "he should've stayed at Rio Ave".

Anyways, I'm ranting. BVB would be a great move for him, but I'm curious how would they utilize Azmoun along with Haaland...

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Anyways, I'm ranting. BVB would be a great move for him, but I'm curious how would they utilize Azmoun along with Haaland...
                    This rumor is based because there are other rumors that Haaland will leave for Real Madrid. If Haaland would stay, they would not sign Azmoun or any other forward.

Comment

It seems that so far Sardar has not understood the philosophy that being a small fish in a big pond and making it big is better than being a big fish in a small pond. I hope his interview earlier this year to which I responded by saying "ajab kharee" (yes I am quoting myself ) when he said he is happy at Zenit and could be happy staying was just to get the offers to be higher. I hope BVB (Dortmund) news is true and it evolves to a serious offer that he eventually accepts.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        This rumor is based because there are other rumors that Haaland will leave for Real Madrid. If Haaland would stay, they would not sign Azmoun or any other forward.
                        Thank you for the clarification. I was not aware that there were rumors of Haaland possibly moving to Real.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          What i liked about our older generation was they were brave enough to challenge themselves with big clubs. I mean Daei and specially Hashemian or even Karimi knew playing for Bayern was huge huge challenge in their career, but it is life one time opportunity and barely someone decline it. In case of Sardar don't tell me during alllllll these yearsss no big clubs knocked the door for him, i honestly don't know what this kid is waiting for? To fail at big club, so what? Zenit or any similar type will always be around but no big club knock at your door when you are 30 or over, specially when you are Iranian(sadly).
                          Exactly....very well said.

Especially with how much he has accomplished at zenit.....they will ALWAYS have a place for him and offer him a nice salary. Instead of retiring in Qatar or China he can retire there and make the big bucks while still competing at a high level (compared to Qatar and China). Wouldn’t be a stretch at all IMO.
                          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-05-2021, 07:41 PM.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Haha, of course Sardar is taking the mic and is enjoying it the most. He's such a fun-loving guy!

Comment

Come on Milan, wake up!

Comment

BvB?

https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...327995395?s=19

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X