Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So cool to see both of our TM strikers taking penalties for their club teams. Azmoun and Taremi both have a lot of confidence right now, we desperately need them to show up and perform in our WCQ.

Also hopefully azmoun is tired of the Russian league finally this summer and moves. He can become so much better if he’s forced to adapt to a tougher league.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

After 3 consecutive league championships and back to back golden boots Sardar really has nothing else to prove in Russia. He’s reached the peak that the RPL has to offer and I’m sure he knows that. If he wants to develop further and reach higher levels in his career, this is the time to finally make the move

Comment

How can we not destroy Iraq and Bahrain ???

Lets goooo Irann !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          How can we not destroy Iraq and Bahrain ???

Lets goooo Irann !!!!!!!!!!!!
          AFC ...
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Guys i also want Azmoun to play for Sevilla or Dortmund or Milan etc. But there should be offers, at the moment they are simply not there. The transfermarket means that in order to purchase a players services a club should pay his current club the amount that they deem he is worth. So far this has not been the case. Rest assured if Sardar Azmoun was Brazilian and his name was Jairzinho or Felanfelano he would have been playing for Inter Milan by now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I dont really think he has had any notable dry spell since joining zenit though. That is the big improvement he has made, consistency. He was an extremely streaky scorer in his rostov and rubin days. Now it seems like he is way more strong mentally and has worked much harder on his finishing, especially one time finishes in the box. If he misses 1 he is very likely to score the next.
              well @ zenit, he was attacking spearhead of a far superior squad to the rest of the league's teams and played in an ultra Attacking game tactics ..! its much, much easier to score goals consistently when @ least 50% of the game time in most all of their leagues games, the ball is in in or around their opponent's box..!
              in EPL there is far more fierce competition across almost All the league teams, plus because they $plurge big, teams there usually have their pick of the litter, as far as hiring the best players in the world, so the competition for game-minutes even within the same team becomes far more fierce as well...! add to that their generally flaky ass, bed wetting Fan Bases who are all about "what have you done for me lately..!" then you can see how challenging it will be even for a player of Sardar's quality to become a regular starter in that league and how little patience will be afforded him if he hits a scoring dry spell or even an injury layoff..!
              at zenit he could go through those spells and come back few weeks later as the first choice striker right back in the mix of starters...!! in EPL...?? Not so sure ??

regardless, as mentioned he certainly has the physical, and playing traits to compete competently in EPL and have a far higher chance of becoming a regular starter in most teams in that league but it is still a risky move, reserved for those players who want to challenge themselves at the highest echelons of club football leagues..!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                AFC ...
                "The reasonable person adapts oneself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to oneself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable person." This is a modified quote George Bernard Shaw. I replaced man and himself with person and oneself.

Go Sardar!

Comment

He needs the get the fcuk out of Russia ASAP!
                  The two goals he scored yesterday were world class. In Haaji ghadr khodesh nemidone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He needs the get the fcuk out of Russia ASAP!
                    The two goals he scored yesterday were world class. In Haaji ghadr khodesh nemidone.
                    ... harfeh hesaab zadi dadash. Een bacheh khodaeyeh estedaddeh va vaghehean meeetoneh to sarasar oroopa oh jahaan betarakooneh. Sardar beeshtar-eh mavaagheh kheili baahoosheh valee bazee vaght ha ham vaaghean khengeh. Omidvaram ghadreh kodesho een marhaleh az zendegeesh ro bedooneh.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Someone plz tell Nekounam to stop jinxing Sardar’s run for aghayeh goal!!! He hasn’t won it yet....yes he’s in a good spot going into the final 2 games being 3 goals ahead of Dzyuba but honestly all he needs is 2 good games and Sardar to have one ok and one not so good game to catch up. It ain’t over until it’s over!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I fear he’ll end up extending with Zenit & stay there @ least 1 more season ..!?
                        His agent probably insert a (certain $ probably $20mil?) buy-out option in his likely 3years extension contract ... whereby any interested buyer who meet$ it can then snach him off Zenit ..!

I just don’t see many other attractive to Azmoun, interested clubs would be willing to fork over even half as lucrative of a contract as the likely Zenit extension offer ..!?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg | 2020-21

Can you imagine where Sardar’s international goal record be if TM could play as freely and frequently as Japan or SK?
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

He speaks Russian actually.

https://instagram.com/stories/sardar...d=8xqttht3hr8q

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Baba for god sake, hire a freaking decent agent. It will not cost you more than a month of salary even

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope dortmund will wake up quickly and buy him quickly (before selling haaland)

Comment

Working...
                                X