Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wendel is objectively a good player from sporting days after bruno when he was one of their leaders.

The fact semak failed to get anything out of him for over half the season underlines what a fraud he is.

Comment

Zenit scores again, but no goal called! Ball crossed the line! How do you not review that???

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        wendel is objectively a good player from sporting days after bruno when he was one of their leaders.
        The fact semak failed to get anything out of him for over half the season underlines what a fraud he is.
        Semak is a star in RPL only. His performance and utter lack of plan in the UCL proved that.

Comment

PK awarded to CKSA. They convert. Had it not been for a Wendel second goal, they would now be tied. Nice plan to sub out Sardar Semak.

Comment

CSKA with only 10 men look to be the dominant side. 5 min injury time.

Comment

Dzubya resorting to acting and grass rolling.

Comment

FT 3-2

Comment

Sardar should have taken the penalty. He caused it and Dzyuba had already scored. He seemed to be unhappy when he was subbed.

Go Sardar!

Comment

The snow flurries made for some magical shots

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      The snow flurries made for some magical shots

heres to hoping he gets his ass to sevilla and doesnt see another snow flurry until he retires back to gonbad (unless a southern-german type snow flurry)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Dzubya resorting to acting and grass rolling.
                        Az Dzyuba baeedeh in harekatha. He's a big dude. He should waste time in a different way lol.

Jk

Comment

Here's the Zenit goal that never counted. It clearly crossed the line when I was watching live (this angle doesn't show it well). Never counted. Apparently RPL doesn't have the chip in the ball to signal the ref? Also no VAR review of it. Shameful.

Comment

Comment

I honestly don't get excited anymore by watching him score goals in Russia.
                              He already wasted couple extra seasons there.
                              If he doesn't move this summer it will be a real disappointment.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I honestly don't get excited anymore by watching him score goals in Russia.
                                He already wasted couple extra seasons there.
                                If he doesn't move this summer it will be a real disappointment.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                true that..!
                                i used to look most forward to and hardly missed watching most of his zenit games, but yet to see him in full game action since the winter break and tbh, can't even hardly be arsed to google out the highlight reels much less full game rebroadcast of his games ..!
                                RPL has completely ran his its course for him and im next to certain he'd be headed towards stagnation and demise if he stays put in that league after this summer ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X