Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice onetime shot by Sardar from the low cross, saved by the GK.

Comment

Sardar nice chance just inside the box, ball played across to him. He gets it target and goalie saves, not enough power behind the shot. Probably had time to control and shoot.

Comment

Goal Sardar, from the PK spot! Interesting they let him take it over Dzuyba.

Comment

Those doubting Sardar on penalties, he just scored one 😂

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Maybe they want to raise his stock since he seems like the player that could make them the most money on a transfer

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Assist by Sardar
              off at 75th min.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                Nice Assist by Sardar
                off at 75th min.
                I dont think Sardar touched the ball (if so, would've been offside). So I dont think he gets an assist.

Comment

If it was offside they would have called it regardless of if he touched it. If he made an attempt, it would have been sufficient to call offside.

Comment

Comment

He’s now sitting alone at 1st in the scoring table with 13. Interesting that he took that PK over Dzyuba considering they were tied for goals prior to the match. I wonder if he’s gonna be taking the PKs going forward. Would help him run away with the golden boot quite easily this year.

Comment

great pk. Unlucky not score earlier.

He looks very sharp in transition but I still think he is not even at 75% yet following injury interrupting his pre season.

He has by the far the best goals/mins ratio in the league...

0.92 Goals/game. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/r...ue/top-scorers

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          damn, missed the game..!!?
                          is there anymore replays of the game on YouTube like before ???
                          if DZ isnt injured or other other unlikely reasons for the switch....the BOLD is certainly a great sign that he is very likely to move on this summer... ?
                          hence the club deciding to raise his scoring stats in order to get the most money for him..?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            He’s now sitting alone at 1st in the scoring table with 13. Interesting that he took that PK over Dzyuba considering they were tied for goals prior to the match. I wonder if he’s gonna be taking the PKs going forward. Would help him run away with the golden boot quite easily this year.
                            This is great news. It seems like Zenit is trying to pad his stats for a potential sale!

Comment

If he takes the PKs going forward, 25 goals is attainable for the season. Should get Zenit a nice return for him in the summer

Comment

Should be breaking that 20 goal mark which would be a good return for him. That hasn’t been done by a player since the 2015-16 season when Chalov got 20 goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X