This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the brotha todo ??
    boy is an Iranaian turkmen after all..!!
    off course, he loves him a large string of horses..!!

amma khodemonim ha, he has yet to grow outa his youthful goofball stage..!! bishtarin loos baziash bimazan..!!

Comment

Zenit got eliminated in the cup, lost 1-2 against Arsenal Tula...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Zenit got eliminated in the cup, lost 1-2 against Arsenal Tula...
        Eek 😬
        No sardar
        No party

Comment

Really? He's playing a GAME for his profession. Its not like he's a scientist at NASA. Let him enjoy the journey.

Comment

^

Comment

sevilla reportedly interested in Azmoun to replace moroccan CF En Nesyri (who Monchi is in negotiations to sell to West ham in the summer)

"Last summer Sevilla was expected to strengthen the lead and there were many offers that reached Monchi and also those linked during the market, a reflection that the sports management had moved in this direction and formed a list of possible reinforcements. Finally, in Nervión other needs came first and the avant-garde remained as it is once the departure of Carlos Fernández was not consummated either .

In the next summer market, the forecast will be the same again , to reinforce the attack after the youth squad was sold to the Real in January and more so given the possibility of large offers arriving for En-Nesyri , such as the January from West Ham. In fact, ESTADIO has already reported that Monchi has activated the machinery to close an incorporation in very advantageous conditions , possibly a battering ram with the freedom letter.

The truth is that the San Fernando and his team closely monitor a series of strikers who like and in some cases are drawing the attention of Monchi with their performance in this course. Hence ED's approach to the current situation and the performance of the strikers who sounded louder last summer and who are in one way or another in the orbit of Sevilla .

Some have lost steam since his name appeared, such as Nahuel Bustos , without repercussion during his transfer by City to Girona, and others quite the opposite, in the case of Iranian Azmoun , very in form at Zenit, or Karaman , who is free in June, as Marega del Oporto, also related to the sevillistas. "

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sev...al/321735.html

would be a very good option imo. Strong team, coach, and club with history of development of players in Sardar's level to truly top class bracket.

Comment

Can Sevilla even afford 25-30 mil for sardar? I don’t see them spending big usually I’d be surprised if they fork up that much for him.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Can Sevilla even afford 25-30 mil for sardar? I don’t see them spending big usually I’d be surprised if they fork up that much for him.
                  nobody will pay 25-30 mil in covid market, zenit will have to settle for 20-25 at max, probably only with add ons.

As long as they get CL they could definitely afford him, they paid similar fees (or more) for Lopes , Kounde, Muriel, Promes, Suso, En Nesyri in the past couple seasons.

Comment

He will also be on the last year of his contract, Zenit won't have much leverage between that and the state of the Russian economy. 20m + 5 add ons should be enough

Comment

I will give my left nut to see Sardar at Seville

Comment

Napoli and osimhem aren't in good shape it seems hehe.
                        Well done

Comment

Sardar to Bundesliga please

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            sevilla reportedly interested in Azmoun to replace moroccan CF En Nesyri (who Monchi is in negotiations to sell to West ham in the summer)

"Last summer Sevilla was expected to strengthen the lead and there were many offers that reached Monchi and also those linked during the market, a reflection that the sports management had moved in this direction and formed a list of possible reinforcements. Finally, in Nervión other needs came first and the avant-garde remained as it is once the departure of Carlos Fernández was not consummated either .

In the next summer market, the forecast will be the same again , to reinforce the attack after the youth squad was sold to the Real in January and more so given the possibility of large offers arriving for En-Nesyri , such as the January from West Ham. In fact, ESTADIO has already reported that Monchi has activated the machinery to close an incorporation in very advantageous conditions , possibly a battering ram with the freedom letter.

The truth is that the San Fernando and his team closely monitor a series of strikers who like and in some cases are drawing the attention of Monchi with their performance in this course. Hence ED's approach to the current situation and the performance of the strikers who sounded louder last summer and who are in one way or another in the orbit of Sevilla .

Some have lost steam since his name appeared, such as Nahuel Bustos , without repercussion during his transfer by City to Girona, and others quite the opposite, in the case of Iranian Azmoun , very in form at Zenit, or Karaman , who is free in June, as Marega del Oporto, also related to the sevillistas. "

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sev...al/321735.html

would be a very good option imo. Strong team, coach, and club with history of development of players in Sardar's level to truly top class bracket.
                            i literally can't imagine a better possible/obtainable move for sardar. dortmund would still be nice but he'd most likely be an understudy to haaland. i also think that he can sync very quickly with sevillas link up play style.

Comment

I think Inter and possibly PSG are the only sides amongst the elite who aren't absolutely desperate for a proven striker this summer. If he doesn't get a top top move this year he never will.

Comment

Big Like. Both mehdi and sarda should be in Bundes Liga!

I hope they try to avoid la liga and Premier league.
                                Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Sardar to Bundesliga please

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X