Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to think selling Lovren was a mistake by Liverpool until you watch the idiot for 1 game

Comment

was a pretty entertaining game.

You realize what fans add to the spectacle of football when you watch games like this that in no fans era would be standard wins for the big teams.

Azmoun, even in shit conditions (seriously happy he wasnt injured today) looked super sharp and unlucky not to score more. Thats really all he needs to keep doing.

Zenit are now only 2 pts clear in first place, means they will need to be super concentrated for rest of season, especially as 1st only goes to CL now from russia, after many years of fraudulence w/their uefa coeffecient being high for absolutely no reason. But maybe we should hope for them to miss out? Even more financial incentive to release sardar for reasonable fee. Then again they are probably one of the last clubs who even truly needs CL money...

Sardar,Meti,Allahyar all looking mighty good

Comment

Got that Gazprom money going in.

I’m at work and managed to catch the first 15 mins of second half and so missed his goal. If someone can post it here , will be much appreciated.

Tough start to the season for them, I saw Dzyuba missed a pen in the last min today to equalise. Get our man Sardar on them. There rivals at the top have made a good start after winter break so Zenit need to get some momentum quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Got that Gazprom money going in.

I’m at work and managed to catch the first 15 mins of second half and so missed his goal. If someone can post it here , will be much appreciated.

Tough start to the season for them, I saw Dzyuba missed a pen in the last min today to equalise. Get our man Sardar on them. There rivals at the top have made a good start after winter break so Zenit need to get some momentum quick.
          Here you go bro. Beautiful header by Sardar. He was unlucky not to score at least one more when his header hit the post in the first half.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/229...85%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            thanks
            unfortunately got distracted and missed the whole game... damn
            i thought game was yesterday and over

glad he got a goal...!!

Zenit has looked dog shitt and unorganized AF defensively since they released Ivanovic .... that dude perhaps was aging and getting too slow nonetheless he always did a marvelous job of organizing their backline and pretty much Anchoring their defense..!! Lovern looks to me a better CB in flashes ...however he clearly lacked ivanovic's experienced leadership and overall organization and general competitive temperament..!!

Comment

Nice one on the goal, good to see him score with his head.

Also he has gone full ‘pop the collar’ Cantona.

Comment

It pisses me off to no end that neither Azmoun or Taremi are given chances to take PKs. Both are pretty good at them, especially Taremi.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Sardar doesn’t have a good track record with penalties bro To be honest he’s not that good at taking penalties from what I’ve seen from him.

I agree about Mehdi however! He’s a good penalty taker and I too think he should take Porto’s penalties or at least he should take half of them.

Comment

Azmoun must be literally poo-ing himself and requiring a change of shorts every time he's asked to take a penalty in training for Dzyuba to be taking them on the evidence of that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Azmoun must be literally poo-ing himself and requiring a change of shorts every time he's asked to take a penalty in training for Dzyuba to be taking them on the evidence of that.
                        Dzyuba has scored 13 pks in past 2 seasons alone.

I think sardar is something like 2/4 from pk spot for zenit

Comment

Comment

12 goals in 14 starts...averaging 99 mins/goal

you cannot ignore how much more prolific and consistent of a scorer he has become

Comment

In all honesty, I still hope he will get a better offer than Sevilla. Real Madrid, Barcelona are currently in a bad shape overall.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                In all honesty, I still hope he will get a better offer than Sevilla. Real Madrid, Barcelona are currently in a bad shape overall.
                                real madrid most likely will be off the cards, mbappe is definitely going there. barca is a maybe because their current financial situation is very dire. atleti doesn’t seem that much possible either because they have so much depth at striker. i don’t doubt that there will be a potential top 6 premier league suitor though. (although bayern does have a decent track record with iranians [emoji6])

Comment

Working...
                                X