Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar seems to fine from his story enjoying dinner with Maman lol. Hopefully means he’ll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      ^ Zenit need to recall him back to Zenit
      Must be in good form & they could certainly use his creativity in middle of the pitch ..!

Btw
      Any updates on Sardar injury !?
      semak says its not muscular but bc of hard impact. He said he was in pain but it was could not be determined if it was super serious. He will have scan and then it will be announced.

Lovren, Malcom also went down with injury in this match.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          semak says its not muscular but bc of hard impact. He said he was in pain but it was could not be determined if it was super serious. He will have scan and then it will be announced.

Lovren, Malcom also went down with injury in this match.
          Hopefully this forces them into the transfer market, best wishes to them all and hope they recover soon.

Comment

Hate seeing this, makes the win and his goals not as important.

Comment

Guess some Injury from hacking & cheap fouls are expected when u run up the score on an opponent like that ..!?
              Didn’t see but Sounds like he was mostly stung ..!? & will be alright ..!?
              Besides Sardar has a bit of a flair for dramatics & going down & staying down awful long time afterwards too..! Attention whore

Comment

I mean just from that pick hes holding his quad, probably a really hard impact.

Knee, Ankle, etc seem in tact and not source of discomfort. Praying that is the case.

Comment

He posted A video of him on IG eating mom’ polo khoresht with a couple of guests. He sounded chipper. Probably just a deep bruise.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    He posted A video of him on IG eating mom’ polo khoresht with a couple of guests. He sounded chipper. Probably just a deep bruise.
                    One of his guests is Safaa Hadi, the Iraqi forward. Sardar got in trouble with his team a few months back for going out with Safaa Hadi at the peak of Covid 19 outbreak and posting pictures of it on his instagram.

Comment

I hope he is ok. Even a deep knee bruise without any torn or stretched ligaments could keep him out for up to six weeks. Please don't make this mean that I said he will be out. I don't have any facts. I hope for the best.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Azmoun was training on the bike today. He's fine and be available for the next game, albeit on the bench.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1710439/
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                          Azmoun was training on the bike today. He's fine and be available for the next game, albeit on the bench.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1710439/
                          Tanx God!

Comment

That center defender who was up against Sardar on multiple occasions (the one who kind of looks like him) was being a scumbag. I didn’t watch the full match but saw he hit Sardar in the face. Sardar also tricked him into tripping on his ass lol.

Either way, I’m glad the injury isn’t too serious and that he’ll be back soon.

Comment

This is his best start into a season so far. He has already scored 6 in 9 matches. Last year it took him 16 matches to get to 6 goals and he still ended up being top scorer with 17. If he stays injury free and focused hes gonna score 20+ this season. Hopefully 2 or even better 3 goals in the UCL group stage and a big move should be comin in summer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X