Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he's okay and hope it's not the 'Rona. Bad timing considering their CL campaign and match vs Dortmund on Wednesday.

Comment

Hopefully it is just a cold or something.

Comment

He doesn't feel well, he is quarantined

Comment

well, there goes all my excuses for playing hookie from work..!! damn..!

Comment

Wow they lost 2-1.

This was a game they needed to win after mid week to help with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              He doesn't feel well, he is quarantined
              what! How do you know that?
              sigpic

Comment

Seems as precaution they isolated him as he said he felt slightly unwell. He posted on ig story and seems fine. as long as his covid test comes back negative we will see him in dortmund on wednesday. Probably not bad to get a rest as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Wow they lost 2-1.

This was a game they needed to win after mid week to help with confidence.
                  huh, shows you how toothless they are w/o Sardar in the mix, hence why they deny him exit outa club by pricing him outa reach..!!?

i wonder if Semak job could seriously be on the bubble now..!!? earlier it seemed premature to shitt-can him but now im not so sure if it make sense to do so....? since what they are badly lacking is fresh ideas on playing style and formations more so than anything else and a quality, veteran replacement coach could well provide them with that..!!

my only pause is that Sardar is near guarantee 90min starter for Semak and there is a slight chance that a replacement coach would opt to go for 1 striker formation and be forced to bench him in favor of Dzuba???? (being national hero and all..!!)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    huh, shows you how toothless they are w/o Sardar in the mix, hence why they deny him exit outa club by pricing him outa reach..!!?

i wonder if Semak job could seriously be on the bubble now..!!? earlier it seemed premature to shitt-can him but now im not so sure if it make sense to do so....? since what they are badly lacking is fresh ideas on playing style and formations more so than anything else and a quality, veteran replacement coach could well provide them with that..!!

my only pause is that Sardar is near guarantee 90min starter for Semak and there is a slight chance that a replacement coach would opt to go for 1 striker formation and be forced to bench him in favor of Dzuba???? (being national hero and all..!!)
                    doubtful. The most likely thing, with semak or without, is that they play some matches with sardar lone CF. He has really overtaken dzyuba as the best player on this team and his production and creative ability is off the charts right now. As evidenced by a loss without him tonight, and him being their only outlet in CL! Sardar is just a class above RPL, I think he even knows his days there are numbered.

Comment

There is a time for everything and its time for Azmoun to move westward.

Go Sardar!

Comment

guys lets not assume anything before they announce it, lets await and see, I also strongly believe we will see him back in CL.

Comment

semak got dreaded vote of confidence from board. Typically this means manager is a couple defeats away from the sack.

Comment

I hope he doesn’t have Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

semak got dreaded vote of confidence from board. Typically this means manager is a couple defeats away from the sack.
                              Why would they want to get rid of him? Aren't they doing great?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Why would they want to get rid of him? Aren't they doing great?
                                They lost to the Pot 4 team in their CL group on home turf...not so great

Comment

Working...
                                X