Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadse man ine ke Zenit dar vasate hafte roberooye Dortmund LOOLEH beshe.

Amma omidvaram ke Sardar goli betone bezane va injoori khodesho neshoon bede.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Why is it always the same story with our players?
      On verge of missing the biggest game of CL where he could have scored some goals

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Hadse man ine ke Zenit dar vasate hafte roberooye Dortmund LOOLEH beshe.

Amma omidvaram ke Sardar goli betone bezane va injoori khodesho neshoon bede.
        Agge Sardar o Malcom recover & star, I think they’ll fair well ..! Because they can undo them similarly to Lazio by pulling back mostly & catch Dortmund on the counter ..!
        But your right, if either or misses the fixture they’ll most likely loose ..!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Why would they want to get rid of him? Aren't they doing great?
          Bro i'm sorry. But it seems like you are clueless every time you post here

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Bro i'm sorry. But it seems like you are clueless every time you post here
            As I said before. I simply come here to communicate and have a good time with other members of the community. I have never disrespected anyone and I have always been very positive. If simply asking a question and trying to increase my knowledge offends you and allows you to disrespect me. I am no longer going to come here. I found your post was very disrespectful and it's too bad. Have a great day.

Originally posted by diz View Post
            They lost to the Pot 4 team in their CL group on home turf...not so great
            Thank you, I was unaware.

Comment

^ No reason to leave. We need more positive communicators around here. There is a consensus that Zenit has a lot of talent and lacks in coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                ^ No reason to leave. We need more positive communicators around here. There is a consensus that Zenit has a lot of talent and lacks in coaching.
                I agree with you. However if you come on here, act positive and nice and then someone attacks you for unknown reasons, it does not make you feel like coming back. (not referring to you personally, but the user who disrespected me)
                It's not the first time I feel disrespected and unwanted for what I consider absolutely nothing. I'm not sure why some people react in such an aggressive manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  I don’t agree that anyone is being aggressive at all.

You come into a thread where you could have just looked back a few pages and seen what was going on but couldn’t be bothered to do so.

Reminds me of people in school who would ask a question right after it was just answered because they weren’t paying attention.

Now I agree with you that there’s no reason for anyone to be mean but it seems that People are just pointing out your lack of effort and I wouldn’t really characterize that as aggression.

But yes to summarize:

Zenit is severely underperforming considering the strength of their squad, and it seems like he is tactically clueless which lead to their really really embarrassing loss at home against Brugge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I agree with you. However if you come on here, act positive and nice and then someone attacks you for unknown reasons, it does not make you feel like coming back. (not referring to you personally, but the user who disrespected me)
                    It's not the first time I feel disrespected and unwanted for what I consider absolutely nothing. I'm not sure why some people react in such an aggressive manner.
                    Daashee bikhial, een ghadr asabani nasho o naazok naranji nabash..!
                    I honestly don’t think Iranianarsenal meant disrespect anyways ..! It was mostly just a light hearted Taneh that may have sounded more harsh than originally intended ..!
                    It’s like we go pages on in these threads telling gheseye Laylio majnoon & to mizani too miporsi Layli dokhtare ya pesar ..?!?
                    Anyways nothing to get bent outa shape .. hang around baba... your a good ol member though been missing in action of late & we love you too baby
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 10-25-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Daashee bikhial, een ghadr asabani nasho o naazok naranji nabash..!
                      I honestly don’t think Iranianarsenal meant disrespect anyways ..! It was mostly just a light hearted Taneh that may have sounded more harsh than originally intended ..!
                      It’s like we go pages on in these threads telling gheseye Laylio majnoon & to mizani too miporsi Layli dokhtare ya pesar ..?!?
                      Anyways nothing to get bent outa shape .. hang around baba... your a good ol member though been missing in action of late & we love you too baby
                      nothing like BL love to diffuse situation

On a side note, I was watching arsenal (how shit theyve become) and leicester today. and MAN, sardar would fit in leicester team like a glove. A striking force of Vardy and Sardar would be unstoppable! Iheanacho seems like he just isnt fancied by rodgers, although hes given him plenty of good chances and he hasnt convinced, not been terrible either. But as we see in general vardy cannot start every game at his age, some games they go two up top, plus they have EL football regularly and are pushing for CL so a ton of fixtures. I could see Sardar and Vardy banging in 20 goals a piece at least. The fast style of their counter attacks, quality midfielders (Tielemans, Maddison) and super exciting wingers (ünder, barnes, gray) screams of a perfect fit. We know they also have long held interest in him and russian sources claimed that they submitted a low ball offer in summer.

Comment

As I said before. I simply come here to communicate and have a good time with other members of the community. I have never disrespected anyone and I have always been very positive. If simply asking a question and trying to increase my knowledge offends you and allows you to disrespect me. I am no longer going to come here. I found your post was very disrespectful and it's too bad. Have a great day.

Thank you, I was unaware.
                        Sorry dadash, I didn't mean to offend you. I came off a bit rude. My apologies my friend

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          nothing like BL love to diffuse situation
                          I also find it hilarious. We pour our hearts out for pages saying how sardar is balling but how zenit are shit tactically. Break it down player by player, zone by zone, signing by signing, tactic by tactic. Homeboy comes and says he thought semak was good

On a side note, I was watching arsenal (how shit theyve become) and leicester today. and MAN, sardar would fit in leicester team like a glove. A striking force of Vardy and Sardar would be unstoppable! Iheanacho seems like he just isnt fancied by rodgers, although hes given him plenty of good chances and he hasnt convinced, not been terrible either. But as we see in general vardy cannot start every game at his age, some games they go two up top, plus they have EL football regularly and are pushing for CL so a ton of fixtures. I could see Sardar and Vardy banging in 20 goals a piece at least. The fast style of their counter attacks, quality midfielders (Tielemans, Maddison) and super exciting wingers (ünder, barnes, gray) screams of a perfect fit. We know they also have long held interest in him and russian sources claimed that they submitted a low ball offer in summer.
                          Ajab goalie zad Vardy mage na aghaye inarsenewetrust? (TV showed him drinking redbull during halftime before coming on lol) What was it... 40+ years without a win away @ Arsenal for us? (AFTV shall be fun to watch tonight lol jk)

BR wanted to give Slimani a chance, but most fans didn't rate his last performance... And about Iheanacho, that is true. I agree with what you said about Azmoun and how he can fit in like a glove into the system.

I had a couple of questions about the game and Arsenal: 1) Why is Ozil not starting? I remember that great goal created by Ozil to Auba against us @ Emirates last time during Arteta era. You guys lack any creativity without him, too good of a player to be left out games. 2) Why is Saliba not getting any minutes, instead Mustafi...? He like Wesley Fofana are good defenders from Saint Ettiene. 3) Is the fan hate on Xhaka justified, should he have more/less of a role?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Agge Sardar o Malcom recover & star, I think they’ll fair well ..! Because they can undo them similarly to Lazio by pulling back mostly & catch Dortmund on the counter ..!
                            But your right, if either or misses the fixture they’ll most likely loose ..!
                            Az nazare hojoomi man ham fekr mikonam betonan kaari bekonan,
                            AMMA az nazare defaayi Zenit kambood dare, va Dortmund ba Sancho va Haaland va Reus mitonan in team raa zir o roo konan.

Pishbinie man ine ke Dortmund in baazi raa 3-0, 4-1 bebaare.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I had a couple of questions about the game and Arsenal: 1) Why is Ozil not starting? I remember that great goal created by Ozil to Auba against us @ Emirates last time during Arteta era. You guys lack any creativity without him, too good of a player to be left out games. 2) Why is Saliba not getting any minutes, instead Mustafi...? He like Wesley Fofana are good defenders from Saint Ettiene. 3) Is the fan hate on Xhaka justified, should he have more/less of a role?
                              They shockingly excluded him from their premier league and Europa league squad lists. Could be because he didn't lower his wage or could be because of his political activities?
                              Last edited by _Navid_; 10-26-2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

So any update on Sardar? I will go mad if he misses such an important game.

Comment

Working...
                                X