• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tambov 1-5 Zenit

Uzbekistan 5-1 Qatar
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Getting some much needed rest ahead of important qualifiers > winning golden boot in a farmer's league.

Plus. Sardar's quality is evident for all scouts to see. This wont move the needle one way or another.

Comment

Dzyuba 45 gol ham zade bood hich farghi baramoon nemikone.

Faghat Sardar in tabestoon chamedoonhaash raa bepiche va bere yek lige bozorge Europa.

Sarkaar Artem ham bemoone Roosie shaahi kone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ouch Sardar might have missed out on some bonuses this year by not becoming top scorer. Huge blow for his resume.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Getting some much needed rest ahead of important qualifiers > winning golden boot in a farmer's league.

Plus. Sardar's quality is evident for all scouts to see. This wont move the needle one way or another.
            exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Dzyuba 45 gol ham zade bood hich farghi baramoon nemikone.

Faghat Sardar in tabestoon chamedoonhaash raa bepiche va bere yek lige bozorge Europa.

Sarkaar Artem ham bemoone Roosie shaahi kone.
              It’s not supposed to be funny, but I laughed my ass off at this

He really does need to leave Zenit lol.

Comment

Dzyuba, that sneaky sneaky tall Russian man took the boot on last match day lol.

As everyone else said, it won’t matter for Sardar. Scouts and clubs won’t change their decision based on this. Sardar wasn’t even there.

Congrats to Dzyuba though! Well deserved sir.

Sardar will win the boot again in the next years to come

Comment

Dyzuba goals were very fishy. , he wasn't marked for any of his goal. It is quiet easy to notice.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPAnQPVFZe-/
                    (Azmoun follows the guy they mentioned in the Instagram post.)

Comment

Comment

17 or 23 million euros for Azmoun? I think that's a bargain. I know I'm repeating what others have mentioned in this forum that if his name was Brazilian or Spanish, he would have fetched a lot more money.
                        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                          17 or 23 million euros for Azmoun? I think that's a bargain. I know I'm repeating what others have mentioned in this forum that if his name was Brazilian or Spanish, he would have fetched a lot more money.
                          Lapayee jan, I think it has more to do with him being on the final year of his contract and Zenit risking loosing him on a free next season, rather than his nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Lapayee jan, I think it has more to do with him being on the final year of his contract and Zenit risking loosing him on a free next season, rather than his nationality.
                            Yes, definitely a good point there.
                            "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Also Covid, the main reason of price dropping.

Comment

https://www.hastalamuerte.net/foros/...59037#p2559037

I wish he would come, just forward with the ideal characteristics for the Iranian Sevilla FC.
                                Iranian in Seville, it sounds good
                                Has it rang again? I love this footballer and he is in a good age. And he has one season left on his contract.
                                The video that is a little yes

I leave this here:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6VBcuVC92U
                                Saving the distances, at least to this day, he reminds me of his way of playing Gerard Moreno ...
                                Very good comparison in how little you see him. It always gives me a bit of concern when someone comes from Russia, another level. For looks and height, a quality that is inexcusable for Lope, it goes well. I don't know how defense and pressure are going, another necessary thing for our coach.
                                I see him as an ideal signing for price and quality, he looks somewhat cold but he has quality to spare. It gives me that an Iranian would adapt better to the league here than the Russian one.
                                I am convinced that Monchi will end up offering 17 million for him, he has only one year left on his contract at Zenit and he is very much to his liking.
                                In Russia they report that Sevilla is willing to pay 17 million euros for Azmoun, but Zenit wants at least 23 million for the player.
                                Azmoun thread on Sevilla forums

Comment

Working...
                                X