Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long until we get the twice annual ‘Sardar linked with....’ news reports.

Comment

Sardar's Post-match interview:

Sardar, congratulations on the win, three goals an assist and you won the penalty. It couldn’t have been much better for you could it?

I was just my job. I thank God that today everything worked out well and I’ll keep trying to do the same.

Ural seemed to have improved defensively compared to last season. But you still put five past them. Is there a reason for this performance?

The three points are more important than lots of goals for us. Today we followed the the manager’s instructions and everything went to plan.

You’ve missed quite a number of matches and there are three more until the winter break. How do you feel before Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League?

The month out was very difficult for me, it was not easy to miss all these matches and not be playing. I am slowly getting my form back and a forward's job is to score goals, so I will try to keep doing as today and not let the team down

Are you taking the match ball? it’s almost gold!

It’s yellow! And yes I'll take it home.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2020-12-...poluchilos.htm

Comment

here are the highlights. Scored three and created two. He could have scored even more. He was amazing.

Go Sardar!

Comment

^ Sardar is on fire.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sardar now the lone top scorer with 9 goals (5 assists). 3 players with 8 goals each follow (Dzyuba, Ponce & Larsson). By the way Larsson, who is clearly a level below Sardar is being linked to Barca, one reason should definately be his dad who played for Barca & now is the Dastyar of Koeman.

Thinking about it, Barca only got Braithwate as a real #9 and besides that are in a huge financial crisis, so they most probably wont be able to spend a huge amount for any top striker, neither in winter or summer. Something around 20, 25 milion should do it for Barca, why not Sardar instead of Larsson.

Hope he can score a goal against Dortmund, then he can fully concentrate on banging goals in the league. Sardar usually does better in the 2nd half of the season, having already scored 9 i think he could bang in 20 goals this time.

He's turnin 26 in a few weeks, has played in 2 Asian Cups, a WC, scored against euopean heavyweights in both CL & EL, won the golden boot in Russia, he has reached the ceiling there. Its definately time to leave for the top leagues, he can always return to Zenit or RPL at 32, 33 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Top scorer in the Russian League now!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
              Oh yea. Look at that spot. Screenshot_20201205-115023.jpg

Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Love to see that smile

Comment

What a day for both our strikers. 4 goals, 1 assist, and 1 penalty drawn as well as the potential for several other goals between the 2 of them

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      What a day for both our strikers. 4 goals, 1 assist, and 1 penalty drawn as well as the potential for several other goals between the 2 of them
                      Also, asadi who debuted in the Austrian league

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Love to see that smile
                        The smile on the face of any Iranian footballer who succeeds in Europe just brings me joy

Comment

if he can win the top scorer he will be the 1st asian to ever win back to back golden boot in any league in europe

Comment

Comment

Unbelievable how despite being away for weeks as result of injury, he comes back, scores and tops the goal scorers chart. The kid had a hattrick, 2 assists and won apenalty. Basically involved in all his team's goals.Make a statue of him in Saint Petersburg already!

Comment

I see wolves dont really trust their 18 yr old Cf Fabio Silva. He is more of a long term project.

In absence of Jimenez (not even confirmed he will return ever, let alone in next year) they are playing 5ft4 podence up top (he is a great winger, def not a CF) and that is a problem bc many of wolves best tactical points require a strong CF.

There is a player they had previous interest in(made official loan offer plus 13 mil Buy option), available for reasonable price, with strong CL and EL performances to back up 3 consecutive seasons as his leagues 2nd top scorer, 1st top scorer, and on track for another first top scorer, to go with strong assists tally and incredible NT record.

Comment

Working...
                                X