Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game is more open in this half as Ufa need the win. Sardar has had a couple of half chances.

Comment

Subbed off.

Comment

damn .. missed the game..
        needed a strong finish to end of season... Duuuuuude... how dafauq you go miss a game winning PK..!?

Comment

It was actually an excellent save by keeper.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah was a decent PK, put well in the corner but a comfortable height. Overall monster performance by ural keeper this game

Comment

You could see how bad he wanted that goal , plus always hard when you have just won the league to psyche yourself up ( happens every year with those teams after they become champions). The home team actually played well and defended strong and had some good chances on the counter.

The last game is away at Tambov who have lost 22 of their 29 games this season with the worst GD in the league.

Comment

I didn’t watch but it seems that he did not have such a jaaleb game. Rated 5.6 on fotmob and 6.2 on sofascore. For whatever reason he doesn’t or can’t stay at a high level every week. Hopefully the Azmoun from last week shows up to the Bahrain and Iraq games.

Comment

Haven’t seen the pk yet(any highlights yet !?) but if hit with proper pace & firmness & If actually placed whitin 1-2 feet of either goal-posts...! It’ll go in 99% of the time ..! Don’t care who’s in between the sticks .... it’s just the physics of the matter ..!
                  IMO The biggest difficulty in taking Proper PKs is really managing your nerves & approaching it like a boss(like your's truly ) then it’s just down to dispatching as i instructed above ..!
                  you must be a real shitty striker if u actually lack the actual accuracy & technical proficiency to dispatch Such a shot from only 10yards out in front of goal ..!
                  i think most takers miss the PK because they get nervous or too cocky and over think and strategize the spot kick ... or it maybe that the keeper manages to unnerve them with his goal-line demeanor..!
                  i noticed sardar's last scored PK wasnt all that well placed (close enough to the corners of the goal and nor hit with enough conviction to make it a near impossible save..! ) either, its just that the keeper guessed wrong..!!
                  i much rather trust mehdi or better yet Ansarifard take a vital PK during the WCQs for us..!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    I didn’t watch but it seems that he did not have such a jaaleb game. Rated 5.6 on fotmob and 6.2 on sofascore. For whatever reason he doesn’t or can’t stay at a high level every week. Hopefully the Azmoun from last week shows up to the Bahrain and Iraq games.
                    I didn’t see the game to make a judgement on his performance. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is drop off in whole teams level following the way they wrapped up the title last week. Missing a pk also puts ur fotmob rating in the mud if you are going based off that.

But sometimes can’t tell if you are actually serious? He just scored a hattrick in title deciding game in case you missed it, and is averaging 91 mins/ goal this season which is literally a goal a game. That is the definition of consistency.

Anyways good luck finding a player who is 10/10 every single week

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I didn’t see the game to make a judgement on his performance. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is drop off in whole teams level following the way they wrapped up the title last week. Missing a pk also puts ur fotmob rating in the mud if you are going based off that.

But sometimes can’t tell if you are actually serious? He just scored a hattrick in title deciding game in case you missed it, and is averaging 91 mins/ goal this season which is literally a goal a game. That is the definition of consistency.

Anyways good luck finding a player who is 10/10 every single week
                      It seems you have already found your 10/10 player when you are unwilling to accept, acknowledge, or even listen to any criticisms. The first sentence of your post was also the bottom line. Neither of us watched the game, so while stats or ratings don’t tell the whole story, they probably tell more than what either of us have to say. As for being serious, well I guess that’s just a matter of opinion, right? Like how I can’t tell if people are serious when they say Azmoun is better than Ali Daei. Or is a Real/Barca player.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          It seems you have already found your 10/10 player when you are unwilling to accept, acknowledge, or even listen to any criticisms. The first sentence of your post was also the bottom line. Neither of us watched the game, so while stats or ratings don’t tell the whole story, they probably tell more than what either of us have to say. As for being serious, well I guess that’s just a matter of opinion, right? Like how I can’t tell if people are serious when they say Azmoun is better than Ali Daei. Or is a Real/Barca player.
                          False. There is a difference between criticism and mozakhraf. Saying he can’t maintain a high level or consistency on a week to week basis falls in direct contradiction of statistic evidence. And btw if braithwaite and mariano are considered barca/real players I don’t think azmoun is worse than them. Sorry if that seriously bothers you. (Not that I think he deserves to go to such a team)

Now imo he has a lot of areas he can continue to improve but those will not be exposed/improved on unless he moves to a higher level, which his current performances and statistical output shows he surely deserves.

Yes, In my opinion he has the highest ceiling of any iranian player atm, his stats for TM are also crazy. Thats not really a revolutionary claim, even if you dont personally rate him bc you dont like that hes close with his mom or whatever or is kind of soosool there is no denying he is either our highest potential player or one of them. I personally dont think these side hashieh things matter when analyzing a player from a purely technical perspective. If they really did Taremi would be one of our worst players and so would beiro (amongst many others) and they both should have been dropped from TM long ago.

Footballers just like human beings have the ability to grow and develop and change their mindsets. Thats why it is important to give more weight to the technical capacities (if they are at a clearly high level) and not let some personal details blind you in making a blanket judgement regarding their level. Just like taremi, those details can quickly change...

Comment

Guy is our fifth top international goalscorer of all time - at the age of 26 and with limited amount of international games being played over the last year and a half. Then add on the amount of limited friendlies to due to our football federation. He also is on the verge of being top scorer for the second year running in Russia, he has 19 goals in 23 league games this season - whilst playing not at full fitness for a wide amount of time too.
                            I think I am right in also saying that he is the top Iranian scorer in European competitions (Champs League and Europa League) with 11 goals. Let’s just appreciate him whilst we can.

Comment

Comment

Last league game and Zenit will face bottom table team Tambov so hopefully Sardar could get another one or two

Comment

Working...
                                X