Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Milan have got Mandzukic in too, that will only be a stop gap though due to his age .

Comment

The Russian league is boring and overrated. I take a mid-table team in a top 4 league over Zenit anyday. The media exposure between the top 4 leagues and RPL is incomparable. Like it or not, a double-digit scorer in a top 4 league gets more attention than the top scorer in RPL.

Comment

Rumors are that Wolves are close to signing striker Willian Jose on loan from Real Sociedad.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Rumors are that Wolves are close to signing striker Willian Jose on loan from Real Sociedad.
          again underlining that big deals are not done in january

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            https://www.skysports.com/football/n...om-rubin-kazan

Wolves offered the same deal for Azmoun to Rubin Kazan back in late January 2019, but Rubin Kazan declined because they wanted the deal to include obligation to buy rather than the option.

Comment

With Kokorin signing for decent money with fiorentina, shomorudov doing well for genoa, miranchuk slowly cementing his position for Atalanta and Azmoun's regular serie A interest (lazio,Napoli,AC Milan, Fiorentina) unless something big transpires in the summer (Leipzig, Dortmund, top6 PL) I think AC Milan is most likely landing spot... They need a new CF as Ibra is amazing but not a long term solution, mandzukic was only signed for 6 months, etc.

Comment

Did he play in the Zenit friendly today , they beat Riga 4-0.

Also we could really do with him at Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Did he play in the Zenit friendly today , they beat Riga 4-0.

Also we could really do with him at Liverpool.
                  yes, had a smart assist for driussi

Comment

I would love to see Azmoun at Milan. I know Milan weren't doing well before, but they have picked it back up. Hopefully they will keep their momentum going and continue to get better.

Comment

I prefer Azmoun in the Bundesliga. If Weghorst can score regularly, Sardar will explode in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I prefer Azmoun in the Bundesliga. If Weghorst can score regularly, Sardar will explode in Germany.
                        agreed. Bundesliga would be phenomenal for him!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

azmoun at dortmund would be unstoppable

Comment

I love to see him at Dortmund. Definitely a big step up. I think Bundesliga will be a great fit for him. I hope that he moves there by himself yet if he wants to continue to live with the family, Germany has a large Iranian community that I am sure will be welcoming.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Would love to see him top 5 team La liga or EPL first & foremost next Bundesliga & then an elite team of Serie A ..!
                              Everything else is more most part an underwhelming & bust move imo ..!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X