This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Very underwhelming move if it goes through. From Zenit to Fiorentina is a huge downgrade, they are 12th in Serie A and don’t even play EL! Azmoun with his profile and age shouldn’t be even considering this move.
    Exactly, going from talks with Dortmund to Fiorentina is like going from Porsche to Fiat.

Hope its not true.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

ACF Fiorentina 2020/2021?

------------------Drągowski------------------

---------Milenković---Pezzella---Igor-------

---Cáceres---Amrabat---Pulgar---Biraghi---

---------Callejón------Bonaventura---------

-------------------Azmoun------------------

Not familiar with Fiorentina's formation, but from a quick glance it seems Cesare Prandelli utilized the 3-4-2-1 formation in 4 of his last matches. So Azmoun would be brought in to take over the role of their Serbian youngster Vlahović who's 20 years of age. It seems that they were looking to sell their other striker, Christian Kouamé, so it makes sense why Fiorentina are very desperate for a quality striker who can score goals like Sardar Azmoun.

Comment

I loved Fiorentina as a child, but its nowhere near what it used to be (especially when Batistuta and Co. were there).
        However, it is based in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Florence... which is just a wonderful place to be, regardless of football.

Comment

Fiorentina also has Patrick Cutrone on loan from Wolves and he has gone back to Wolves

Comment

This website put him down as one of five forwards to watch.

https://thefootballfaithful.com/five...-league-clubs/

I am hoping that if the Fiorentina story is true that this puts other clubs into action, that the team around him is letting all the clubs know who were interested before that he may leave and then it starts a bidding war.

Comment

like I said before just from realistic standpoint :

1. It would be a big downgrade for sardar.

2. There is no way fiorentina have 25 mil to spend on him.

Comment

Zenit (including Sardar) are heading to Dubai for the first Gazprom Training Camp of 2021

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-01-...y-v-2021-m.htm

Comment

This turn was such a beauty. I remember CQ commenting on this turn being one of the best he has ever seen. Here's hoping for more of this in 2021!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    This turn was such a beauty. I remember CQ commenting on this turn being one of the best he has ever seen. Here's hoping for more of this in 2021!
                    Ah AFC 2015. We had some beautiful goals. Hajsafi's goal against Bahrain was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Teymorian-Dejagah-Azmoun

Some of my favorite TM players all linked in this beautiful goal. Was so happy when this happened.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Ando was a machine. Only Ebrahimi vs. Spain comes close to his aggressiveness.

Comment

Napoli just killed Fiorentina 6:0....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/afcasiancup/stat...25458766213125
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                                Teymorian-Dejagah-Azmoun
                                Some of my favorite TM players all linked in this beautiful goal. Was so happy when this happened.
                                This was during the years of Teymourian's magic touch. The majority of our goals would come from either his direct tackle / pass, or the crucial pass before the assist. He was one of my favorite players ever for TM, such a workhorse. Also who else but Ando to assist Reza's goal vs S. Korea :P
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X