Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match ended 0-0. Same ole story for Zenit.

As for Sardar, he had a few nice link up plays, but still looks a bit rusty overall. Still needs time to get up to game speed.

Comment

It was when he got the ball in the 69th minute outside the box with space and his first touch let him down and gave the defender a chance to close him down. A match fit Sardar would have been in on goal and out that away.

Dzyuba looked like he was going to drop down from about the 60th min onwards. Malcolm needs to start turning up too.

Comment

Sardar wore the captains arm band I think for the first time in Zenit.

Comment

Comment

Kind of morbid but Wolves will likely be in need of a new striker, perhaps theyā€™ll renew their interest in Sardar during the January window

Comment

That's a great shout, he's in the Jimenez mould. Someone get that man a counterfeit Portuguese passport.

Comment

Wolves is an excellent fit in terms of style of play, quality coach who can improve him, many high caliber teammates, and a team with regular european football who is constantly chasing top 6/top 4.

It really would be a perfect move. Although I think they might just put their faith in 18 yr old Fabio Silva now? Not sure. If jimenez is really out for the season they would be forced to go in for a new CF in January .

Their interest in sardar was very legitimate before. They made a loan offer with 12 million option to buy, whereas zenit offered the 12 up front.

Comment

He has 1.5 years left on his deal. I could see Zenit wanting to cash out, but they also priced him out of a winter move if they still want 30m. Not many teams will pay that in January

Comment

missed the weekend's action... but hunching from the pics below our boy looks sick still..!!?
                    musta had a rough case of covid and doesnt look like he has yet completely shaken off the likely few weeks or so lingering extreme fatigue that comes along with it..?

ps
                    talk about speculating ...!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      He has 1.5 years left on his deal. I could see Zenit wanting to cash out, but they also priced him out of a winter move if they still want 30m. Not many teams will pay that in January
                      well, with their CL campaign likely ended prematurely, they really dont need him around for another league crown run and i believe they are far more likely to be negotiable on their asking fee but still i doubt they'll part ways for much less than 22-24 mil, probably wanting to at least double up on their investment..!? also knowing they couldnt lure in any similarly aged and proven caliber striker for much less than such figures...!?
                      Papa Birdie (who still stands to make a healthy bit of cash from his ensuing sell-on) and probably the Zenit's front office know that if anyone will be tempted to pay a premium for their prized possession as likely winter panic-buy, it would be the brits who got the dosh to fork it over ..! so they'll likely window dress Sardar and whore him off after the confirmation of their CL exit..?

Comment

Azmoun should really leave soon. Shomurodov, the poor man's Azmoun who is the star striker for Uzbekistan, just scored for Genoa in the Serie A.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Azmoun should really leave soon. Shomurodov, the poor man's Azmoun who is the star striker for Uzbekistan, just scored for Genoa in the Serie A.
                          I know, Iā€™m watching the match just because of him as soon as I saw him in the starting line up. He also had an assist against Sampdoria in the Coppa Italia in the Derby della Lanterna.

Comment

Btw, the same AC Milan who wanted Sardar Azmoun that people were ridiculing last season (PSGman#19, inarsenewetrust, KeonKish, Medzdidz, Dortmund, etc... ) are 1st in Serie A and have been playing good football this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Btw, the same AC Milan who wanted Sardar Azmoun that people were ridiculing last season (PSGman#19, inarsenewetrust, KeonKish, Medzdidz, Dortmund, etc... ) are 1st in Serie A and have been playing good football this season.
                              No idea what you are talking about šŸ˜› at the moment looks like I was wrong with that one but still a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                No idea what you are talking about šŸ˜› at the moment looks like I was wrong with that one but still a long way to go.
                                Sardar was on Nagelsmann wanted list, that is Assuming he was to be hired to coach AC Milan back when they were struggling last season ..... so when he was passed over as the coaching option for AC, any interest/connection between the club and sardar went away along with it ..! so i dont see how sardar coulda realistically ended up at AC anyways .... it was a slim chance all along and no longer on their radar ... at least not atm..!!

although this affirm the fact that Nagelsmann does indeed fancy sardar him but his high price tag is probably the Only/biggest reason why he hasnt yet attempted to bring him in his current RB club..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X