• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's up to 15 goals now.
    Attached Files

Comment

Highlights.....Nice headers!

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Sardar also had three great shots on target all of them required great saves by Sochi keeper.

Go Sardar!

Comment

I hope Skocic has lots of plans for set peices and crosses because both sardar and mehdi are beast in air. Specially against teams like bahrain/iraq as they will play closed game against us. Our MD doesn't look that good TBH .

Comment

If manage to reach 20 goals would be great, considering he played 3-4 games less than others.
            How many he scored last season? Was it over 20?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              If manage to reach 20 goals would be great, considering he played 3-4 games less than others.

In the league, he and Dzuyba scored 17.

Comment

^ Sardar had 17 goals last season.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Only 5 games left so he need to score a goal every game

Comment

Prince of Persia

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...91702892298241

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Only 5 games left so he need to score a goal every game
                      A hat trick and a brace will do too

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I hope Skocic has lots of plans for set peices and crosses because both sardar and mehdi are beast in air. Specially against teams like bahrain/iraq as they will play closed game against us. Our MD doesn't look that good TBH .
                        I was thinking of the same thing. Having midfield options like Gholi will help with that. Mehdi and Sardar do so well as strikers because they have a team that knows them. This is where TM is lacking. The paucity of friendlies, training camps, etc. will be a deficit. It takes time for players to know each other. Even if you have stellar strikers and midfielders, it takes time for them to get to know each other's runs, timing, etc.

Comment

https://youtu.be/MPNj__Xj_Sg
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Comment

This is the summer for him. He will most likely win the top scorer again, he is 26 and time to move to better league and team.

Comment

^Nice....!! its been a while since his aerial prowess been in full display and limelights...!!
                                that 2nd header was Brilliant.... expertly dispatched..!!

hopefully bags 20+goals before season's end and then likely sails off to greener pastures in EU football..!!?

ps
                                obviously he has quickly addressed that baby fat issue since TM camp... Our BabyFace Assassin, next he needs to shave off those unsightly patches of pashm from his face ..... makes him look bit like sheeregiz who had fellen asleep on the carpet the night prior..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X