This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    dropping these points in my opinion is a blessing in disguise for this team.

It will push management to complete some deals for backup CB, proper CAM. Without huge upgrades with these 2 additions they will not do jack shit in CL.
    If they do this and Sardar is staying then they need to build the squad around his strengths , he is the best striker in the league. They need to get better wingers who can cross a ball and another playmaker. As you said , someone who can come in to replace the centre back. I like the look on Mostovoi though and I think he will improve.

Comment

^besides the necessary squad upgrades, for CL (even for the league) Semak also need to develop a sort of a plan B playing strategy ..!
      im afraid his team has become awful One Dimensional on Playing Style front..!! every fking team in the league by now know what they gonna be doing on the pitch especially on the attacking front and all seem to be setting up that park the buss and counter .... because the vast majority if not all the RPL opponents seem to lack the necessary quality squad to press them higher up the pitch but in CL they gonna run into that trouble easily, cause they severely lack any sort of Creativity in middle of the pitch and once they are pressed up high Sardar and Dz will become easily isolated and smothered up top..!!

Comment

underdogs never make it to the knock-out stages. They're not supposed to

Comment

Former Zenit, Reading and Russia forward, Pavel Progrebnyek on Azmoun/Dzyuba combo:

"Pogrebnyak: Dziuba and Azmun are the strongest pair of strikers

Former Zenit and Ural striker Pavel Pogrebnyak spoke about the strengths of the leaders of the team from St. Petersburg.

Dziuba and Azmun are the strongest pair of strikers in the RPL today. At the same time, I would note the implementation of Dziuba. If he has a moment, he has been treating it very coolly lately. In this sense, Thula liked his goal “on pause” very much. Plus Dziuba is not greedy - he plays for the team. Azmun is the same in this sense, "Match TV quotes Pogrebnyak."

https://www.championat.com/football/...urce=copypaste

Comment

Comment

The Zenit fans are some of the best I have seen (besides TM fans). Throwback to some of their tifos. They don't mess around!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                The Zenit fans are some of the best I have seen (besides TM fans). Throwback to some of their tifos. They don't mess around!

Curious, Has there ever been a TIFO at a TM game? I recall the big flags but that's it

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Curious, Has there ever been a TIFO at a TM game? I recall the big flags but that's it
                  Not that I've seen. The huge Iran flag is what I recall. And obviously, the crowd noise at Azadi is world-renowned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Requires planning, management and coordination... we don't even have a proper official social media account for TM

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Requires planning, management and coordination... we don't even have a proper official social media account for TM

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      True. There are no formal ultras for TM like some other NTs have.

Comment

Comment

Sardar started! Game is underway. Link link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/68529/Zenit_vs_Ufa.html

Comment

damn missed a good chance
                            started the whole attack
                            shot from top of box nearly goes high n wide

Comment

JEZUZ what a goal
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

AAAAAZMOUUUUUUUN
                                SOOOOOWEEEEET GOAL

Comment

Working...
                                X