This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bs foul and pk
    the pass was already intercepted so the foul was an afterthought..?

Comment

he needs to get a goal or do something of note
      his next transfer is very much dependent on some CL production of sorts
      otherwise i can easily see him extend and stay in his comfort zone in Russia till he is played out and then shipped to ayrab leagues..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i can easily see him extend and stay in his comfort zone in Russia till he is played out and then shipped to ayrab leagues..
        That would be such a waste.. I really hope that doesnt happen. Hes so much better than that.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

these russian players are such clueless scrubs...!! lol
          lucky not to be sent off for that stupid challenge and Kuzayev is supposed to be one of their best playmakers...!!??

Comment

sardar out of shape and winter break will be well timed for him to work on his fitness and self confidence

Comment

Zenit= Sunday league team

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                That would be such a waste.. I really hope that doesnt happen. Hes so much better than that.
                he gotta show it, in such games or ...
                he still sucks at dribbling past his first marker and for a looooong time now he hasnt been able to position himself properly for an Offensive header of any sorts...(for a guy known for his jumping and heading abilities) ..! i dont get that ....he position himself well enough and does a pretty damn good job of Defensive clearances but he goes hiding a bunch of defender on the offensive box...!!
                if he doesnt improve himself on these two fronts he wont be going anywhere, especially for such a high price tag..!!

ok match over CL over Europa over
                0-3

Comment

Zenit 6 defenders vs 3 bruegge offensive players = goal for bruegge. Horrible defense!

Comment

They are losing 3-0 to Club Brugge! TO CLUB BRUGGGE!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»*♂️ My god this is just embarrassing sardar please leave

Comment

Emmanuel Dennis, what a player!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        Zenit= Sunday league team
                        seem like it
                        Zenit CL Performances this year has certainly made me reevaluate the overall quality of the Russian league..!!

Comment

It’s time to get the F out of Dodge!

Comment

azmoun is not fit to start. He is only starting bc of dzyuba injury and the fact they have nobody else.

When you cant practice for 1 month + you have to start fitness again from zero.

Zenit deserve what they get for not firing semak after first CL loss to brugge. The guy is clueless.

As for sardar a weak CL showing for zenit might actually help him. They cannot ask for 30 mil anymore. Much more like 20-25 mil which is reasonable for his CV.

Comment

Would anyone of us watch this match if it wasn’t for our man. It’s painful to watch it.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Zenit's lifeless and utterly clueless and disorganized CL performances certainly exposed Semak's ceiling and qualities as a coach ..! surprise he was'nt sacked earlier .... they shouldnt be so badly dominated against an avg european team such as Brugge....!

Comment

Working...
                                X