Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit needs a complete rebuild. All this money and they play like a mid table Belgian team.

Beside the offside goal, Sardar playing with energy and quality of a retired footballer in a UNICEF charity match.

Comment

I wouldn't fault Azmoun too much. He's probably not close to 100% fit yet and thus rightfully needs to preserve his energy to only make strong moves when there's a real opportunity as he proved with his disallowed goal. If he was pressing like crazy he#d probably be out of gas too soon and the rest of the team without azmoun would be completely toothless.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        thanks, was working for a while, but stopped working for me.
        Any other streams?
        https://www.soccerstreams100.net/liv...st.+petersburg

Comment

thanks, but that page is horrible (endless redirects, attempts at malware installation,ads and in the end doesn't even give you a working stream).

Comment

I don't know what Sardar had but he is definitely far from good form. I am hoping he will get back his groove back soon.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
              I wouldn't fault Azmoun too much. He's probably not close to 100% fit yet and thus rightfully needs to preserve his energy to only make strong moves when there's a real opportunity as he proved with his disallowed goal. If he was pressing like crazy he#d probably be out of gas too soon and the rest of the team without azmoun would be completely toothless.
              fk that
              if your not fit to run for 90 , you need to seat your ass on bench

this aint another bs russian league fixture.... he could make or break his career outa such rare opportunities like this or the WC.... you see the MF is struggling to service you , then YOU FKING go back and help the transition play and make something happen, in such games you wont be getting any gifted lucky chances barring bizzare occurrences YOU OGHTA MAKE YOUR OWN
              or go back to playing with your doodool

Comment

You say hand ball.

I say the lad was just paying homage to Maradona.

Should have been a goal.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

ffs
                  another disallowed goal
                  that shoulda been sardar putting that ball away

Comment

As he’s not getting much service, Azmoon should come closer to half way line and actually play some football. Poor service by his mates.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      fk that
                      if your not fit to run for 90 , you need to seat your ass on bench

this aint another bs russian league fixture.... he could make or break his career outa such rare opportunities like this or the WC.... you see the MF is struggling to service you , then YOU FKING go back and help the transition play and make something happen, in such games you wont be getting any gifted lucky chances barring bizzare occurrences YOU OGHTA MAKE YOUR OWN
                      or go back to playing with your doodool
                      I hear you, but there probably was no other striker available who was in better shape than him, so if the coach said he needs to start, what's he going to do. Dziuba is probably in worse shape, but hopefully he can put in a bried shift towards the end (with Azmoun staying on).

Comment

This game sucks
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Switching over to PSG MUN
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

What a stupid penalty to give away , there player was going nowhere.

Comment

Huge defensive issues with Zenit. This giveaway on the freekick is the perfect example of my earlier point of the defenders getting in each other's way.

Comment

zenit is eliminated. time for azmoun to move on from this team and stage in his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X