Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their link up play was dreadful today. Sardar not given much space to attack. He needs new challenges it almost seems like the team is bored.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Didn’t see much of the match , what I saw was poor quality Russian league game as we usually see. Subbed off in 63 min, he needs to leave. You think against crappy opposition the manager would want to give him more of a chance to get a goal.

Doesn’t matter whether they are playing Champs League or not, they aren’t getting anywhere in it.
      Are, dige in baazihaa raa karde ba Ural o Krasnodar o Tomsk Tomsk o kooft o zahre maar.

Dige vaghteshe baraye yek chaaleshe bozorg dar yek lige bozorgtar.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Time for a new challenge.

Comment

I think one of the reasons Sardar now is coming off early is that he is playing up front with a robot that needs its joints oiled. I have nothing but acclaim for how Dzyuba has been a great partner for the first season and a half Sardar was at Zenit but this season he seems to have lost more agility (and he didn’t have a lot in the first place). Sardar is having to do the work sometimes of two strikers with the runs he is making for the ball to be passer to him and also to make more space for Dzyuba, he also has to track back more because Dzyuba this season can’t even run at times.
          The problem is that Dzyuba is a national hero after the World Cup and plays for the national team , would be an outcry if he was out of the team although you can see now that they need someone younger to keep up with the pace. There is no saying he still has his part to play coming on as a sub to keep hold of the ball when they have a lead but Sardar now needs someone with more agility up front with him. One of the best games I saw Sardar play this season was when Dzyuba was on the bench , also when Sardar played knowing he was the main man you could see the confidence this gave him.
          The Russian league is so hard to watch at times, Zenits games become walking pace at times and every team now plays 10 men behind the ball and then hits on the counter. This is why they need players up front with pace and skill to get past the brick wall (and Better playmakers, I swear I am fed up of seeing Malcom not find Sardar with a pass or pass it to someone else instead). On the occasion Sardar gets the ball in a good position he is now surrounded by a couple of defenders and it’s hard for him to do much with it. Another way you can see the opposition now playing much more defensive is that at first Sardar used to get a lot more one on one chances (every game he would get one) with the ball played over the top to him but this only happens on the rare occasion now as the defence is sitting deep.
          His game has excelled so much, whilst he has been at Zenit and I thank the staff there for helping him with this but I hope he moves on.

Comment

Typical Iranian drama queen behaviour. He is playing for a top club in Russia and isn't leaving that club to play in the basement of the Premier League or for a midtable Bundesliga side, he isn't going anywhere so let's save the negativity and focus on his performances, which have been outstanding last season and let's hope he keeps up the good work for this season as well.

Comment

Zenit interested in Jesse Lingard, from the ESPN Man Utd correspondent. I don’t see it happening though, Spurs also want him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/utdreport...20984787292160

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Typical Iranian drama queen behaviour. He is playing for a top club in Russia and isn't leaving that club to play in the basement of the Premier League or for a midtable Bundesliga side, he isn't going anywhere so let's save the negativity and focus on his performances, which have been outstanding last season and let's hope he keeps up the good work for this season as well.
                If this was aimed at me then you obviously didn’t read what I wrote at all. One I didn’t say anything bad about his performances, I think he has improved and played very well there. Another I didn’t talk about any basement or mid table team, I have mentioned before that he is one of the best strikers in the world (especially in the box) and could play for top for teams in the top four leagues.

Yes he is playing for the top team in Russia but from watching the last few games I have noticed some problems that I talked about, especially with playing up front with Dzyuba who is not the same player as last seasons. Due to Dzyuba being a hero in Russia I don’t see them taking him out of the team which over time hinders Azmoun at Zenit.

If Zenit makes signings (every game most people on here can see the problems that Zenit have, the reasons why they won’t progress out of Champs League group stage), which sort out the problems they have then yes there could be reasons for him to stay but in this team at the moment , as it is I would like him to get a move to a club with better players around him where I think he could excel even more as he is a top player .

Comment

If this was aimed at me then you obviously didn’t read what I wrote at all. One I didn’t say anything bad about his performances, I think he has improved and played very well there. Another I didn’t talk about any basement or mid table team, I have mentioned before that he is one of the best strikers in the world (especially in the box) and could play for top for teams in the top four leagues.

Yes he is playing for the top team in Russia but from watching the last few games I have noticed some problems that I talked about, especially with playing up front with Dzyuba who is not the same player as last seasons. Due to Dzyuba being a hero in Russia I don’t see them taking him out of the team which over time hinders Azmoun at Zenit.

If Zenit makes signings (every game most people on here can see the problems that Zenit have, the reasons why they won’t progress out of Champs League group stage), which sort out the problems they have then yes there could be reasons for him to stay but in this team at the moment , as it is I would like him to get a move to a club with better players around him where I think he could excel even more as he is a top player .
                  Daghighan.

Zenit ta be yek harife sakhti dar CL berese looleh mishe, manande parsaal ke aslan roberooye Leipzig natonestand nafas bekeshaan.

Amma teame mahdoodie, ham chon morrabbie anchenaan khoobi nadaare, ham chon bazikonhaaye mahdoodi daare, makhsosan ye mosht baazikone

roose gomnaam ke dar sahneye bozorge Europa maali nistand.

Azmoun yek sath az in team va in lig behtare, va omidam ke in akharin faslesh dar Roosie baashe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Full highlights of Zenit-Ural (1-1)

Comment

It wasn't aimed at anyone personally. So far no top club or even subtop club in England, Spain, Germany or Italy has shown serious interest in Azmoun (made his club Zenit a good or legitimate offer) so it only makes sense that he is staying there. Zenit is a far better club than FC Brighton and the likes. In before the usual Liverpool wanted Azmoun badly but his Ameh (aunt) and Berdyev or Birdman (his former coach at Rubin and Rostov) didn't allow Azmoun to leave for (insert topclub) internet rumors are spread again.

So when we put two and two together, isn't it better to support the man at his club instead of whining about how Zenit sucks or how the Russian Premier League is the worst league in the world etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        It wasn't aimed at anyone personally. So far no top club or even subtop club in England, Spain, Germany or Italy has shown serious interest in Azmoun (made his club Zenit a good or legitimate offer) so it only makes sense that he is staying there. Zenit is a far better club than FC Brighton and the likes. In before the usual Liverpool wanted Azmoun badly but his Ameh (aunt) and Berdyev or Birdman (his former coach at Rubin and Rostov) didn't allow Azmoun to leave for (insert topclub) internet rumors are spread again.

So when we put two and two together, isn't it better to support the man at his club instead of whining about how Zenit sucks or how the Russian Premier League is the worst league in the world etc.?
                        I will support Sardar and I want him to do well wherever, I just want that to be where I think he can excel the most. A confident and top of his game Sardar gives us a better chance at making sure we qualify for the next World Cup, so where he is able to be this player is what I want.

I was just analysing the problems that Zenit have and going forward if things don’t change you could see how it would benefit Sardar to be at a club where he can play to his maximum potential.

Comment

dropping these points in my opinion is a blessing in disguise for this team.

It will push management to complete some deals for backup CB, proper CAM. Without huge upgrades with these 2 additions they will not do jack shit in CL.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            dropping these points in my opinion is a blessing in disguise for this team.
                            It will push management to complete some deals for backup CB, proper CAM. Without huge upgrades with these 2 additions they will not do jack shit in CL.
                            Agreed. While they held their own against RBL and Lyon on the last group stage, they will need to kick it into another gear to make it to the knockout stage.

Comment

You guys shouldn't forget that there is a corona pandemic going on and a lot of clubs simply don't have the budgets or are not allowed to do big transfers. Pretty sure that also Zenith has to deal with this.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Agreed. While they held their own against RBL and Lyon on the last group stage, they will need to kick it into another gear to make it to the knockout stage.
                                And also to be fair, those two teams did exceptionally well in the CL.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X