This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Lol someone trying to start a rumour that Spurs are going to be in for Sardar as soon as the Bale deal is completed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpursITK_...72396630675456
    Here it is
    LOL Id cut off my shambool if this is even remotely true

Comment

The Arsenal fan in me just slowly died, but fuck man, Spurs would be great. Besides Kane, they have no natural strikers, and an Iranian being managed by Jose!

Comment

The guy has 8 followers. Not buying it

Comment

if spurs get him, they might play 4-4-2 but murinho dont play 4-4-2 but azmoun can play murinho format since murinho and cq play very simmilar but i doubght they will get azmoun, but seeing how fast bale deal got done and still like 3 weeks for the transfer market to end you never know but if he is to be back up to harry kane , i think azmount staying at zenith now is much better, he can play champions league and be seen more he can move next year easily

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
            The Arsenal fan in me just slowly died, but fuck man, Spurs would be great. Besides Kane, they have no natural strikers, and an Iranian being managed by Jose!
            Please! no more Iranians in EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
              Please! no more Iranians in EPL.
              azmoun is different. his style of play actually fits the prem, unlike arj

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                azmoun is different. his style of play actually fits the prem, unlike arj
                England is the same.

Comment

2nd that ; stay away from Ingilis
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Any links to the match?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Any links to the match?
                      http://cdn.livetv340.me/webplayer2.p...043&ci=42&si=1

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Didn’t see much of the match , what I saw was poor quality Russian league game as we usually see. Subbed off in 63 min, he needs to leave. You think against crappy opposition the manager would want to give him more of a chance to get a goal.

Doesn’t matter whether they are playing Champs League or not, they aren’t getting anywhere in it.

Comment

Sardar gets subbed out after 60 minute for 2-3 games straight. Does he perform bad or whats the reason?

Comment

missed the game but just logged on to see them concede the equalizer after supposed sardar sub...!!
                            wtf is up with subbing him off at 60 or so min for two straight game..?
                            watched his last game and noticed he was being snubbed outa passes by his teammates regardless of being in great positioning and one of the sharpest players on the pitch if not the sharpest

wonder if coach punishing him or if this has anything to do with him rapping and dancing and goofing off during their Training session in the vid they posted on their Twitter account...??? I translated the comments and many were chastising him and his coach for Lack of discipline and unprofessionalism etc etc bs..!!

Comment

not pulling his weight from what the first half I saw.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

1-1 FT

pissed away 2 points at a lowly club

they looked clueless and toothless w/o sardar leading their Counter attacks from a little bit i saw in the 2nd half

Comment

Working...
                                X