This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I really hope dortmund will wake up quickly and buy him quickly (before selling haaland)
    That wouldn't be Dortmund's philosophy.
    They usually develop their own and sell high, or bring back veterans at a much lower price.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      "The reasonable person adapts oneself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to oneself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable person." This is a modified quote George Bernard Shaw. I replaced man and himself with person and oneself.

Go Sardar!
      Very true and spot on! Thanks for sharing. I have diary with quotes from great people and this will make it to my diary.

As regards your analogy to AFC, certainly we need to adapt to adapt and come up new strategies, rather than making mundane efforts to make them adapt to ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        That wouldn't be Dortmund's philosophy.
        They usually develop their own and sell high, or bring back veterans at a much lower price.
        They got witzel from zenit and emre can from juventus too

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          I fear he’ll end up extending with Zenit & stay there @ least 1 more season ..!?
          His agent probably insert a (certain $ probably $20mil?) buy-out option in his likely 3years extension contract ... whereby any interested buyer who meet$ it can then snach him off Zenit ..!

I just don’t see many other attractive to Azmoun, interested clubs would be willing to fork over even half as lucrative of a contract as the likely Zenit extension offer ..!?
          Boosh ke miyaad, faghat omidvaram ke pish az maahe August tasmim begire ke jigaaremoon khoon nashe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://postintrend.com/article/marv...-trophy-video/

Marvel-lous: Zenit’s Dzyuba fulfils a dream by donning Deadpool costume on his way to lift Russian Premier League trophy (VIDEO)

Colorful Russia and Zenit skipper Artem Dzyuba likened himself to a superhero while admitting he had been waiting for his chance to make a memorable change of clothing before collecting the Russian Premier League title again.

Never shy to make a spectacle of himself, the hitman headed out to the pitch in the eye-catching red-and-black costume of X-Men character Deadpool as Zenit strolled to glory with an emphatic 6-1 win over their nearest rivals, second-placed Lokomotiv Moscow.

The resounding victory created an unassailable nine-point gap over their humbled opponents and meant that Dzyuba and his club lifted the trophy for the third season in a row, quickly slipping in to the full-body costume to shake hands in front of dignitaries on a podium at the celebrating Gazprom Arena.

“Deadpool is regeneration,” explained Dzyuba, speaking to Match TV about the witty mercenary in the film with a quick-healing body covered in scars.

“That’s me. I’ve had this costume for ages – it’s our third title in a row, I can allow myself the chance to wear it.

“I have long wanted to wear it, but during the second championship I did not dare, and during the first there was no time for that.”

Dzyuba has arguably ceded the lead role at Zenit to Sardar Azmoun at times this season, and the Iran forward, who currently has three more than his 16 goals for the campaign, outshone him again with a hat-trick against Lokomotiv.

The captain still played a starring role, opening the scoring in the 19th minute to launch a party that was in full swing by the time Azmoun completed his treble, whch spanned less than ten minutes of the game, shortly after half-time.

Five minutes later, Dzyuba had his second, echoing the result that confirmed Zenit’s title win last season, when he scored once and Azmoun notched twice in a decisive encounter with Krasnodar.

While many fans found Dzyuba’s decision to carry his son to the trophy presentation endearing, others joked about his choice of clothing.

Some suggested that Toni Kroos, the Real Madrid midfielder who has criticized Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for wearing a ‘Black Panther’-style mask in his goal celebrations in the past, would not be impressed.

A few tried to alert Ryan Reynolds, the actor behind the costume in the blockbuster film – and, as of February, the owners of English non-league club Wrexham.

“It was a precious thing to win in front of our fans at our stadium,” said Dzyuba. “The atmosphere was amazing.”

Major summer signing Dejan Lovren, who has now won league titles in three countries after his previous successful seasons with Liverpool and Dinamo Zagreb, said he would celebrate with wine and expected fans to follow suit with beer.

“I’m really happy – it’s incredible,” said the Croatia veteran, winning the league in his first season since joining from the reigning Premier League champions.

“This is what brings me a lot of emotions. That is why I came here – to win trophies with this wonderful club. This is one of my happiest days. Maybe when I moved here, I was a little happier.”

Lovren acknowledged the pressure that Zenit had faced because of their tame exploits in Europe. “We need to rehabilitate ourselves for playing in the Champions League,” he accepted. “That’s our goal. I think we have everything for this.”
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mourinho will coach AS Roma next year

Comment

Mourinho will coach AS Roma next year
                My comment isn't related to Azmoun. But Mou to Roma is really random. And a significant downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  My comment isn't related to Azmoun. But Mou to Roma is really random. And a significant downgrade.
                  That comes with his downgrade in coaching, it was expected tbh. Good match for where he is at currently.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    That comes with his downgrade in coaching, it was expected tbh. Good match for where he is at currently.
                    yea, his overly result-oriented, CQesque defensive brand of football is no longer much appreciated these days, hence not tolerated for long enough needed for it to bear their frutes..!
                    not so sure Azmoun would revel in his brand of football anyways ..... !!? so meh..!! even if successful attacker for the special one, his current scoring stat-figures woulda likely suffer massively playing for him probably..?

Comment

" At the moment, it cannot be said that Zenit is parting with Azmun and Driussi - both players have contracts until 2022, Zenit has no specific proposals from foreign clubs at the moment. At the same time, I know for sure that Zenit is ready to discuss the sale of legionnaires on mutually beneficial terms."

https://bobsoccer.ru/endru/blog/zeni...ormacija-.html

zenit insider confirming stance re azmoun. Open to potential sale but will require decent offer for star player. Keep in mind 20% of fee will go to rubin. They are also very interested in a new CF (legionairre) to go with CAM and CB upgrades.

Comment

Every training session , game , media pictures etc the guy looks like he is having the time of his life at Zenit. Seems like he has made some really good relationships there. Obviously if Zenit get a good deal for him then they will let him go but wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t that he gets offered a new contract.

Comment

I seriously hope anybody who thinks azmoun isnt cut out for a top team (Mind you I think we'd all be very content with top 4-6 team in top 4 league) is watching PSG tonight.

Icardi is the most useless waste of space of a CF ever. Offers zero.

Comment

Neither does Moise Kean. The striker before was Choupo-Moting - terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I seriously hope anybody who thinks azmoun isnt cut out for a top team (Mind you I think we'd all be very content with top 4-6 team in top 4 league) is watching PSG tonight.

Icardi is the most useless waste of space of a CF ever. Offers zero.
                              Icardi is argentinian like PSG coach. He is far from being professional, overweight etc.. He doesn't care about football nowadays but has the good passport

Comment

Icardi is argentinian like PSG coach. He is far from being professional, overweight etc.. He doesn't care about football nowadays but has the good passport
                                reason he got a spot at psg was based off of his merit at inter, but the guy is a complete asshole (literally stole his best friend's wife and kids)

Comment

Working...
                                X