This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    What about Azmun? What about his condition?
    - An unpleasant episode. We hope that a difficult injury and fracture will be avoided. It is now clear that this is an ankle ligament. How serious the damage is, we can tell in the coming days.

^semak on azmoun status. Looked innocuous asf on their YouTube channel. Opposition defender stupidly went to ground and caught his ankle, but not with much force or speed. Azmoun was down for a while before medical team moved him to the side of pitch for more treatment.

Let’s hope it’s nothing more than a sprain and him and moharrami are fine moving forward
    Let's hope. Unfortunately, force and speed are not always the necessary ingredients for a terrible injury. Angle and torque can also cause significant ligament/bone injury. Fingers crossed it's nothing major.

Comment

Second goal from outside the box that I have seen throughout his whole career, definitely an under utilized tool
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://soccernews.ru/news/azmun-moz...-zenita-287660

russian insider Orlov on Sardar situation for transfer...

The well-known commentator Gennady Orlov commented on the information about the possible departure of the “Zenith” striker Serdar Azmun .

"Azmun's representatives are already negotiating with other clubs. They are looking for a new team. I think he will leave in the summer. Serdar has already played so much in Russia, he wants to grow, he does not hide it. Everyone treats him with understanding. The player helped win Zenit" so many titles, everything is deserved. It's a shame that I was injured in the match with Ural. If he leaves, we will spend it with applause, "Orlov said on the air of Echo of Moscow in St. Petersburg.

Recall that Azmun has been playing for Zenit since 2019. This season, the 26-year-old striker entered the field in 15 RPL matches, scored 11 goals and gave 2 assists.

Comment

Any injury updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Any injury updates?
            this initial phase of pre-season is over so I think they have a few days break now. He is back in Iran I think and judging from social media posts it doesnt seem like it is super serious.

Probably a bad sprain?

Anyways still like 5 weeks until their season starts so hopefully he is fine by then.

Comment

https://soccernews.ru/news/azmun-moz...-zenita-287660

russian insider Orlov on Sardar situation for transfer...

The well-known commentator Gennady Orlov commented on the information about the possible departure of the “Zenith” striker Serdar Azmun .

"Azmun's representatives are already negotiating with other clubs. They are looking for a new team. I think he will leave in the summer. Serdar has already played so much in Russia, he wants to grow, he does not hide it. Everyone treats him with understanding. The player helped win Zenit" so many titles, everything is deserved. It's a shame that I was injured in the match with Ural. If he leaves, we will spend it with applause, "Orlov said on the air of Echo of Moscow in St. Petersburg.

Recall that Azmun has been playing for Zenit since 2019. This season, the 26-year-old striker entered the field in 15 RPL matches, scored 11 goals and gave 2 assists.

*khamiyazeh*

Khob, digeh che khabar?

Comment

Comment

Porto needs to sell Marega and replace him with Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Porto needs to sell Marega and replace him with Azmoun.
                    With all due respect to Porto, it would be almost a lateral move for Azmoun. Porto is stronger than Zenit though.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                      With all due respect to Porto, it would be almost a lateral move for Azmoun. Porto is stronger than Zenit though.
                      League wise it’s a small upgrade, not worth the move although Porto are in the R16 of CL. He needs a top 3 league move.

Comment

Sorry all you Sardar crazy fans. I am not sure how well he would do even getting in the starting XI at his current level and the way he plays in a much better league. He does well in the Russian league but any leagues higher than that he has not been tested. I hope I am proved wrong and tbh want to be proved wrong. I like him to get fitter and work much harder than he does in Zenit.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                          It wouldn't be much of an upgrade but definitely not a lateral move at all because porto is clearly stronger than zenit and Portuguese league has clearly performed better in Europe in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            It wouldn't be much of an upgrade but definitely not a lateral move at all because porto is clearly stronger than zenit and Portuguese league has clearly performed better in Europe in recent years.
                            meh. Same zenit beat split games with benfica last year (sardar dominated at home, very unlucky not to score away as well). And krasnodar beat porto last year to prevent them from even reaching CL (deservedly as well).

For sure this porto is a better team than zenit, but it is not a huge upgrade at all, let alone one sardar is deserving of.

Also this really has no place in reality bc porto never sign a player of Azmouns dimension (25ish mil price, 3-4 mil in salary) and are super cash strapped right now.

Only places for azmoun I see right now are :

-Dortmund (dont have any CF but haaland, need a replacement for him in next 1-2 years)
                            -Leipzig (all their CFs have been terrible this year, they usually play forsberg at CF bc sorloth,hwang,etc were all busts)
                            -Leicester (need long term vardy replacement, current partner/alternative. Esp if they are in CL next year)
                            -Ac milan (need long term ibra replacement. Dont have any other CFs atm as rebic and leao are more comfortable wide).

All these teams except leipzig have been accedited with interest-serious interest at various points in recent years. He fits their budgets and profiles. They are true upgrades for him and the rate he is scoring in past 2 years, regardless of what people think of RPL, is very impressive. Nobody from RPL has scored at the rate he has in past 10 years. Its an ultra defensive, physical league with most teams playing blocks of 8 or 9 in front of their goal for 90 mins, much harder to score goals than more open leagues like Portugal, Holland, Belgium. (although I agree portugal is stronger than russia).

Besides these teams I dont think many teams have combination of can afford him + have/had interest+ actually need him.

Also in last 6 months RPL is gaining some more traction in euro scouts minds for sure. Shomorodov although not a ton of goals for genoa has been a revelation in terms of overall play, Miranchuk is settling in very well for Atalanta now regularly scoring, Kokorin at age 30 got a move to fiorentina with big money wage, Golovin has been Monaco's best player as they are having resurgence in france.

Comment

meh. Same zenit beat split games with benfica last year (sardar dominated at home, very unlucky not to score away as well). And krasnodar beat porto last year to prevent them from even reaching CL (deservedly as well).
                              For sure this porto is a better team than zenit, but it is not a huge upgrade at all, let alone one sardar is deserving of.
                              Also this really has no place in reality bc porto never sign a player of Azmouns dimension (25ish mil price, 3-4 mil in salary) and are super cash strapped right now.
                              Only places for azmoun I see right now are :
                              -Dortmund (dont have any CF but haaland, need a replacement for him in next 1-2 years)
                              -Leipzig (all their CFs have been terrible this year, they usually play forsberg at CF bc sorloth,hwang,etc were all busts)
                              -Leicester (need long term vardy replacement, current partner/alternative. Esp if they are in CL next year)
                              -Ac milan (need long term ibra replacement. Dont have any other CFs atm as rebic and leao are more comfortable wide).
                              All these teams except leipzig have been accedited with interest-serious interest at various points in recent years. He fits their budgets and profiles. They are true upgrades for him and the rate he is scoring in past 2 years, regardless of what people think of RPL, is very impressive. Nobody from RPL has scored at the rate he has in past 10 years. Its an ultra defensive, physical league with most teams playing blocks of 8 or 9 in front of their goal for 90 mins, much harder to score goals than more open leagues like Portugal, Holland, Belgium. (although I agree portugal is stronger than russia).
                              Besides these teams I dont think many teams have combination of can afford him + have/had interest+ actually need him.
                              Also in last 6 months RPL is gaining some more traction in euro scouts minds for sure. Shomorodov although not a ton of goals for genoa has been a revelation in terms of overall play, Miranchuk is settling in very well for Atalanta now regularly scoring, Kokorin at age 30 got a move to fiorentina with big money wage, Golovin has been Monaco's best player as they are having resurgence in france.
                              What about Leverkusen? I like Alario, but Sardar is a clear upgrade. And Schick is overrated. At times, they play with Diaby or Bailey as CFs, which hardly fits their profile. They were also interested before the WC. Bayer would be a great fit, and I really want him to go to the Bundesliga. But Sardar may be too expensive for Bayer.

LC could be interesting. They played Ayoze as CF in Vardy's absence today (lol). It's clear they dont have any confidence in Iheanacho.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                What about Leverkusen? I like Alario, but Sardar is a clear upgrade. And Schick is overrated. At times, they play with Diaby or Bailey as CFs, which hardly fits their profile. They were also interested before the WC. Bayer would be a great fit, and I really want him to go to the Bundesliga. But Sardar may be too expensive for Bayer.

LC could be interesting. They played Ayoze as CF in Vardy's absence today (lol). It's clear they dont have any confidence in Iheanacho.
                                Yeah I would add leverkusen, I dont think they are out of price range, but I think given they got shick and alario and neither are doing badly unless one leaves (alario was super close to leaving in the summer) they arent in the market for a CF.

Leicester is only team in PL I see as a really good fit, maybe besides everton. I think rodgers plays very open sort of fast style that suits azmoun very well. He is quite a natural vardy alternative/replacement.

Similarly on this shortlist one that makes a lot of sense is AC milan. He is really an ideal ibra replacement bc he will give milan that pk area killer instinct none of there other players have, he is aerially super imposing, and can threaten in behind very well (in that regard he is upgrade to ibra). We know for a fact he is on their shortlists from Russian and italian media. With CL football they would have the funds. He fits the profile of many of their recent signings too.

If i was betting man, if he does indeed leave this summer which as of now seems likely bc of contract situation, what he has said publicly, I think it will be to one of these two.

Comment

Working...
                                X