This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Man fekt mikonam ke pishrafte Taremi, ke yek dooste khoobe Sardar ast, be Azmoun neshoon mide ke vaghteshe bere be yek teame behtari baazi kone.

Chon bi-shak Porto yek meydoone bozorgtari ast taa Zenit.
    Sardar oh pedar madaresh az dahanet bshnavan Ardalan jaan

Go Sardar!

Comment

May have missed this, but any update on Sardar's injury?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
        May have missed this, but any update on Sardar's injury?
        We kept hearing that his injury is not too serious and he should be back soon. Zenit has its first RPL match vs Rostov at home tomorrow. If he is in the squad (even on the bench) means that he is healthy enough to at least come in for 20 minutes. If not, it means that he is not match ready. We shall find out.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Hoping all is well and he is in the squad, also I am guessing he will be buoyed by Mehdi’s performances in Portugal and Champs League and want to perform his best. Some nice friendly competition. Also hoping he has seen Mehdi play in a Champs League knockout game and score and think ‘I want that.’

Comment

lets hope our boy is ok and not sidelined for long term..!! he really needs a strong 2nd half of season to facilitate better transfer for himself this summer ..!

i dont like it when clubs get vague and tightlipped about injury reports....!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              lets hope our boy is ok and not sidelined for long term..!! he really needs a strong 2nd half of season to facilitate better transfer for himself this summer ..!

i dont like it when clubs get vague and tightlipped about injury reports....!
              I agree. Zenit PR department was so vague last year when Sardar was unavailable for a whole month and that spawned all the rumors about COVID-19. I hope he is in the squad tomorrow since that will be a good sign that he is ok. Event if he can come back for 10 or 20 minutes to get to 100% he should be careful and not push himself too much to catch up with Taremi. His health and well being comes first and healthy competition with a compatriot is definitely second.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Azmoun starting vs rostov

Comment

Own goal for Rostov. Sardar won't get credit for that goal, but he definitely forced the own goal.

Tied 1-1 in the 73rd minute.

Comment

Sardar subbed on 81st minute. 2-1 Zenit. Kuzayev scored 4 minutes before Sardar was subbed.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Played well. Unlucky not to have scored. Rostov’s keeper made so incredible saves.

Comment

It's great that Sardar is healthy and back. Zenit was secretive about his health perhaps to play with the opponents nerves up until lineups were announced.

Go Sardar!

Comment

And here is the mighty Zenit. Can't even handle 10-man opposition. Are there still people here who think they are one $outh American away from reaching the CL knockout stages?

Comment

its quite surprising he played today. I doubt he trained more than a couple days. Just shows you they prefer a 50% sardar than the other options (As we saw in CL post his covid).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              its quite surprising he played today. I doubt he trained more than a couple days. Just shows you they prefer a 50% sardar than the other options (As we saw in CL post his covid).
                              I didn't see the match but from the highlights here, Sardar was definitely above 50%. He got the Rostov player red carded with his great run and he forced the OG to tie the match. He had a great shot on target in the first half that forced a great save by Rostov goalie and he was so active in the offense. Zenit defense was really bad. The first goal was a clear defensive snafu and then the second goal was scored by the Rostov forward surrounded by three Zenit defensive players standing and watching. This goes back to your earlier post that how lack of great coaching doesn't even get suboptimal performance out of so many great players on the Zenit side. They should have won 2-0 hands down. Shame!

Go Sardar!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...%D9%88%D9%81-2

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                I didn't see the match but from the highlights here, Sardar was definitely above 50%. He got the Rostov player red carded with his great run and he forced the OG to tie the match. He had a great shot on target in the first half that forced a great save by Rostov goalie and he was so active in the offense. Zenit defense was really bad. The first goal was a clear defensive snafu and then the second goal was scored by the Rostov forward surrounded by three Zenit defensive players standing and watching. This goes back to your earlier post that how lack of great coaching doesn't even get suboptimal performance out of so many great players on the Zenit side. They should have won 2-0 hands down. Shame!

Go Sardar!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...%D9%88%D9%81-2
                                yep. He looks very damn explosive and sharp which is good news. Im sure his strong form will continue. He really has developed into a complete package CF.

good news is he has over a week to recover and further up his fitness levels with next game against rubin a week from monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X