This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Zenit yek bashgaahe mahdoodi ast. Emsaal ham dar marhaleye gorohi dar CL out mishe. Shayad agar Sardar betone 1-2 gol bezane dar in baazihaayi ke maande betone shakhsan komakesh kone, vali

Zenit foghesh mishe sevvom dar in goroh. Kambood daare, az nazare keifiyate baazikon va morrabbi. Heife agar bemoone dar in bashgaah va dar yek ligi ke on ham mahdoode.
    I disagree I don’t think they are as limited as you say - they have financial resources of top European teams and have put together a team that should be able to compete in this group

I’m not saying they should be a definite advance, but, they should be putting up more of a fight. Semak has NOT done well at all in addressing issues in a timely manner and he’s paying the price for it. Had he acknowledged their need for depth in CM last year and also allow the team to have more depth (not constantly loaning out Rigioni, letting Robert Mak walk, etc) I think the team might be in a better place.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I disagree I don’t think they are as limited as you say - they have financial resources of top European teams and have put together a team that should be able to compete in this group
      I’m not saying they should be a definite advance, but, they should be putting up more of a fight. Semak has NOT done well at all in addressing issues in a timely manner and he’s paying the price for it. Had he acknowledged their need for depth in CM last year and also allow the team to have more depth (not constantly loaning out Rigioni, letting Robert Mak walk, etc) I think the team might be in a better place.
      Ghabool daram ke az nazare maali vazeshoon khoobe. Amma mahdoodan az nazare do noghte: sathe ligeshoon chenaan khoob nist ke betonan ba teamhaaye ghavie Europa reghabat konand,

va yek morrabbie mahdoodi darand az nazare taktiki. Parsaal ham akhare sar kam avordand. Saale ayande ham hamin dastaan khahaad tekraar shod:

FC Ural raa loleh kardan yek chizie, amma Lazio va Dortmund va hatta Brugge ham kamelan fargh mikone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I have to be honest when I say you could tell Zenit wasn’t 100% without Sardar vs Dortmund. Not tooting our Iranian horn but Sardar is a great player overall and a consistent one, even when he doesn’t score. It was obvious he was missing because of many of the mistakes his replacement was making. And I’m not just saying this because he’s our player, it’s because his backup is nowhere near as good as Sardar.

Sardar has the mentality of a warrior. This kid is running up and down the field and present in almost every position he is needed in. Defending against crosses, corners. Making runs and intercepting the ball. Then running all the way back in attack to make an assist for Dzyuba.

It was very obvious Zenit were off without Sardar. Not saying they would have won but they would’ve played A LOT better and more cohesively with Azmoun.

Comment

https://www.90min.com/posts/mauricio...ager-tottenham

Fekr nemikonam yeki az behtarin morrabbihaaye donyaa bere Zenit. Vali be har haal in gozaaresh omadeh.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Semak after game comments :
            Will Azmoun be available for Khimki? And can you tell us about Malcom's injury?
            Yesterday there was an official statement about both Malcom and Azmoun. I think everyone has read it. When Azmoun is ready, he will play. Although it is difficult to say when. As for Malcolm, as we said, in 2-3 weeks he will be back in general training. We are looking forward to it.
            Looks like Sardar is unlikely to be making a quick comeback!?
            & that seemingly perpetual sick note Malcom same
            I wonder if bounce-back of a new coach could help the club salvage something from the remaining CL matches but even that looks unlikely with these two outa the playing picture ..!
            Ps
            A possible Covid Related delay in CL Remaining schedule could Well be the biggest Savior of Zenit CL run this year ..!? They are in deep doodoo Currently in terms of Fitness & form of most key squad players & void of confidence on back of 3 straight losses & In all honesty only Time can heal Most of these issues for them ..!
            Last edited by BacheLot; 10-29-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Azmoun should have took the chance to go to Milan when he had it. It would've been hella fun to watch the zlatan, iranian zlatan duo

Comment

zenith wiuthout sardar will struggle alot

Comment

Azmoun would fit great in a team such as Atletico Madrid or Napoli.

Comment

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2020-10-...kie-matchi.htm
                    Been called up By Dragan
                    I Suppose that is a positive sign ?

Comment

That will be an additional UCL fixture lost.

Comment

Some rumours going around twitter (so take them with a pinch of salt) that Pochettino is in line to be the next Zenit coach.
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/Transferz...64145146982402

Update - the original story came from Championat - anyone know if this is a credible source (I think it is)

The S*n picked it up over here, but they are just going on what the original source said
                        https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...st-petersburg/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Some rumours going around twitter (so take them with a pinch of salt) that Pochettino is in line to be the next Zenit coach.
                          https://mobile.twitter.com/Transferz...64145146982402
                          Update - the original story came from Championat - anyone know if this is a credible source (I think it is)
                          The S*n picked it up over here, but they are just going on what the original source said
                          https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...st-petersburg/
                          Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          https://www.90min.com/posts/mauricio...ager-tottenham
                          Fekr nemikonam yeki az behtarin morrabbihaaye donyaa bere Zenit. Vali be har haal in gozaaresh omadeh.
                          yea, would be a great choice but he is highly sought after by even higher caliber clubs of EU..!! i assume Money would be a big lure if it materializes ..!
                          semak has done well enough with zenit but his tactical one dimensionality and overall coaching limitation has become quiet evident in european competition and doubt he could take zenit to the next level..! nonetheless, i dont think even a coaching swap could resurrect Zenit's chances of extending their EU campaign beyond the next few games left in the cl group..??
                          wonder how that coaching swap would/could possibly benefit Sardar's transfer outa russia...!!? can't imagine him be too wild about loosing him and if anything will urge the club to offer him a lucrative extension to keep him in st. pete

Comment

Apologies to Ardalan , hadn’t seen that he already linked to the story.

It is no secret that Poch wants to be the Madrid manager, the current situation there and at Barcelona and both jobs could be available soon.

I wonder how much of this is his agent or someone linked to him leaking a story to see what interest there is from Spain. I mean I know the guy isn’t poor but he has been out of management for over a year , is still young and must be itching to get back into a management job again.

Comment

Will he be out for the game vs Lazio?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Apologies to Ardalan , hadn’t seen that he already linked to the story.

It is no secret that Poch wants to be the Madrid manager, the current situation there and at Barcelona and both jobs could be available soon.

I wonder how much of this is his agent or someone linked to him leaking a story to see what interest there is from Spain. I mean I know the guy isn’t poor but he has been out of management for over a year , is still young and must be itching to get back into a management job again.
                                he should take that Zenit offer ... especially if its a lucrative one...!!
                                he just isnt a proven high-profile enough of a coach to get serious considerations from los blacos and the cathalans camp...!! at least not yet, imo..!

Comment

Working...
                                X