X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Then Sardar needs to leave.

Comment

What semak actually said about azmoun departure. Seems very reasonable and that they wont stand in his way should there be a decent offer.

"Now there is a lot of talk about the possible transfers of Azmun and Driussi. Will they be able to hold them back or will the attackers leave? Is the same Iranian ready for Europe?

Serdar has a lot of potential. As for the proposals, there is nothing concrete to date. Azmun and Driussi will start preparing for the season with us. So far, there is no talk of their departure.
      As for possible offers for other players, we do not hold anyone if there is a desire to move to this or that club. If the conditions suit both the footballer and Zenit, then there is nothing wrong with striving to be in the top league, this is football."

https://www.sports.ru/football/10979...nitom-my-.html

Comment

Semak’s Contract was up at the end of last season, how long did he sign a new one for ?

Comment

Zenith dont need more strikers other than to replace Dzuba. They need defenders and midfielders. Thats where they got screwed in CL last year

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Semak’s Contract was up at the end of last season, how long did he sign a new one for ?
            until 2022 per transfermarkt

Comment

Comment

Italian insider and editor-in-chief of Tuttomercatoweb Marco Conterio shared his opinion on the future of Zenit striker Serdar Azmun .

- Azmun is a player who is interesting to almost everyone in Italy. He impresses with a set of qualities and is ripe for something new.

His contract expires in 2022, so his price could be lower now than last summer.

Yes, there is a factor in his salary (3.5 million euros), which is a significant amount. But, as far as I know, the agents are trying to start the process of transferring him to Italy. I think the Iranian will leave Zenit.

- They say that Jose Mourinho wants to see Azmun in Roma , if it doesn't work out with Belotti's transfer .

“As far as I know, Belotti has already said yes to the Romans. But the issue with "Torino" has not been resolved yet. I think the club will wait until the end of the Euro and put a higher price tag. Here you have to wait.

Earlier it was reported that in Azmun services are also interested "Milan" .

The 26-year-old Iranian has been playing for Zenit since February 2019, his contract is valid until the end of June 2022. The transfer cost of the footballer is estimated at 25 million euros.

Last season, the forward played 29 matches, scored 19 goals and made 6 assists.

->https://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta..._pokinet_Zenit

Interesting article from italian insider regarding potential azmoun transfer. I doubt his agents have restricted interested to italy only (Sevilla definitely seems interested) but italy does seem to be quite hot on russian market recently.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    a true irandoost

Comment

Russia got raped by Denmark, hope Azmoun get out of this shit hole
                      The league is garbage, they got killed in CL, EL and now Euro..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The real and actual Russian football caliber somewhat revealed itself in this edition of EURO Cup. I look forward to seeing Azmoun transfer to a decent European club next season. Honestly their footballing level looked so low that felt as even if they played in Asian WCQ they would perhaps struggle snatching a spot for the next World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Patson Daka one of AC Milan’s targets for the forward position seems to have completed a deal with Leicester city so that’s one AC Milan target out of the way hopefully

Comment

ac milan are very close to signing giroud per sky sports. seems that sardar won’t be going there unless the deal falls last minute

Comment

it is up to Sardar himself! what he really like to do where he want to live and what language he has to learn and many other things! it is a few years of his life in a totaly new place! So it is so funny how people want him to do this do that go here go there
                              sigpic

Comment

He’ll stay at Zenit.

Comment

Working...
                                X