Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gholizadeh is a legit playmaker. Hopefully Masoud will no longer be invited and Dejagah passed his prime, it his his time to shine in TM
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

RCSC play Lens in international friendly tomorrow at 3am PST.

Comment

https://sportmagazine.knack.be/sport...eck=1599113518

everybody vote for gholizadeh and belhocine as player of the month and manager of the month!!

"Ali Gholizadeh (Charleroi)

For the dribbling Iranian, this start of the season feels like the beginning of the year of confirmation. In all of Charleroi's attacks, Gholizadeh is at the base with his vista and exceptional left foot to perfectly control his attackers. He already gave two assists to Kaveh Rezaei and one to Shamar Nicholson. And on top of that, he also lets the (absent) audience enjoy his dribbles. The big sign of this Charleroi must be Gholizadeh."

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          I think it will be home for them. It was randomly decided. I really think Gholizadeh could do well in a europa league level team in Spain or Germany, with Spain maybe suiting his gamestyle more
          agreed, i know ive said this like 100 times on this forum but, i'd love for more of our players to go to spain. culture, people, and food is on point. style of play suits iranian players (short passing and possesion oriented, unlike kick and run in epl) and personally, i think that its the best league in the world. if you watch the normal midtable games, you can see how passionate and good the games are, any team can beat any team in la liga because tactics are key. i think a good level club for gholi is celta vigo (granted, they haven't been at their best in the last 2 years) but he would be a great addition to their midfield which could use another player like gholi because right now, aspas and denis suarez is all celta have going for themselves right now. in my opinion, la liga is the best league that suits our players

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            https://sportmagazine.knack.be/sport...eck=1599113518
            everybody vote for gholizadeh and belhocine as player of the month and manager of the month!!
            "Ali Gholizadeh (Charleroi)
            For the dribbling Iranian, this start of the season feels like the beginning of the year of confirmation. In all of Charleroi's attacks, Gholizadeh is at the base with his vista and exceptional left foot to perfectly control his attackers. He already gave two assists to Kaveh Rezaei and one to Shamar Nicholson. And on top of that, he also lets the (absent) audience enjoy his dribbles. The big sign of this Charleroi must be Gholizadeh."
            Done!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Comment

0-0 HT

Comment

Goal Kaveh

Comment

Kaveh scored

Comment

1-0. Kaveh just scored. 71st minute.

Comment

Second I turned the game on Kaveh scores 😃

Comment

GOAL KAVEH!

Comment

Classic CF positioning for Kaveh to score the go ahead goal. Gholi very impressive again tonight vs a solid Zulte team who themselves have some threatening players like Berahino.

I really would like to see stats on how many times gholi creates turnovers from opposition. His pressing, tracking back, and general energy levels are hugely impressive. I cant believe this is the same fantasy player that left iran. he is so key for charleroi defensive game plan these days that he always completes full 90 when they are 1-0 up and need to preserve lead.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X