Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine Gholizadeh playing for Manchester City under Guardiola. They need a playmaker. David Silva left. If he was spanish he would already be famous.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

nearly another assist...Gholi dribbles inside smartly again and releases to morioka who smashes shot off the bar

Comment

He needs to showcase himself in Europa league this season. Atleast 5-6 key passes and 2-3 big chances created today

Comment

It seems that Our boys are the only oNew on the team that are actively looking to pass and distribute the ball. The Jamaican guy is literally the black hole. He had several chances to feed a wide open Goli and decided to take a terrible shot or dribble.

Comment

Game ended 2-0. Kaveh Rezaei with a great pass to the assister. His passes are sharp and direct.
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Mehdi Bayat, the Charleroi chairman is an absolute gem for giving so many chances to our players.

Comment

Kaveh with 2 Hockey assists today.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Charleroi are 1st in the Jupiler League! 4 matches, 4 straight wins. For comparison's sake, Club Brugge are in 5th place (2 wins, 2 losses) .

Comment

Charleroi kheili hamahang be nazar miresan. Va Ham Gholi va ham Kaveh kheili khoob dar team ja oftadan.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Gholizadeh dar radde bandiye paase gol pas az 4 baazi dar jaygaahe avvale ba 3 paase gol
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Charleroi (BEL) vs Sfintul Gheorghe Suruceni (MDA) / Partizan (SRB)

The Europa league path looks simple enough, Partizan could be a challenge. Will be a single leg with penalties if tied.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              Charleroi (BEL) vs Sfintul Gheorghe Suruceni (MDA) / Partizan (SRB)

The Europa league path looks simple enough, Partizan could be a challenge. Will be a single leg with penalties if tied.
                              will charleroi play at home? Partizan has had pretty mediocre results in past years. They were unable to qualify for EL last year losing to mediocre Besiktas side 4-1 on aggregate. Their main strength is home crowd in Belgrade but dont think that will be happening anyways with covid, even if they get to play at home (Which I think they dont bc of coefficient?)

Charleroi are in fantastic form and as I mentioned a few weeks I think and hope this will be gholi's breakout season with a target of 10+ league assists and 7-10 goals across all comps. They really play as a team and belhocine has a great relationship with the players, perfect blend of youth and experience. Its interesting how he has made some really smart tactical adjustments like making morioka a CM and fulcrum of team instead of his usual roles before as a CAM/winger. Nicholson is a bit of an oaf who doesnt know when to release the ball but he is a powerful CF with good shot that opens up space for kaveh, gholi by taking defenders attention away from them.

They press VERY smartly and Kaveh and gholi are central to that. Off the ball kaveh is a total workhorse, one of best in belgium and gholi has become so tenacious off the ball. I dont have the stats with me but Im sure if you checked his numbers in regaining posession, forcing turnovers are really impressive. He covered a very healthy 11km before sub the other day which just underlines how much work he gets thru and why coach sees him as key part of DEFENSIVE game plan and not just a special offensive player. This is the kind of progression that only occurs in euro environments. Gholizadeh would not have developed this characteristic in qatar or iran so when people ask why europe is so important for our guys this is why. It shows he has the MENTALITY to change his play and become a team player and the physical improvement to carry this task out. (Some of our guys who fled back to qatar after a year of failure in europe showed they didnt have what it takes to push themselves and improve their overall play.) This makes him a potentially super attractive profile for big EU clubs/leagues because his dribbling technique and weight of pass speaks for itself.

I will not be surprised at all if EL level spanish sides, even german sides are after gholi within a year. He came in as a fantasy player from iran with probably the worst physique I have seen for iranian transfer to EU. He has transformed into a calculated footballing mind who works his balls off and still retains his technique and gol koochik style in tight spaces like in iran days. His physique is wiry and he is not afraid to hurl himself into challenges even with big ass black guys in belgium like we saw yesterday. They try to hit him now constantly and he retains his composure and continues to play his game (like we saw vs ultra physical antwerp yesterday). His energy levels are seriously off the charts.

And lastly, I think Bayat has positioned himself as one of the best operators in western europe. Seriously. for a club of charlerois stature to show themselves like this is super impressive. They have become so profitable with regular big sales (made 25 ish mil off Osimhen alone, 5 mil for Kaveh, 6 mil for Nurio, Lukebakio to watford for 5.5 mil, 6.6 for benavente to egypt). They have sold all these guys, gotten a good fee for their most successful coach who went to league Champs Genk last season, replaced him with an assistant coach from anderlecht, and somehow IMPROVED overall level of play, found multiple new stars, and are now in prime position for domestic and european success. They are slated to build a very new modern stadium in the next 4 years and that will take them to a totally new level too. Damesh garm.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                will charleroi play at home? Partizan has had pretty mediocre results in past years. They were unable to qualify for EL last year losing to mediocre Besiktas side 4-1 on aggregate. Their main strength is home crowd in Belgrade but dont think that will be happening anyways with covid, even if they get to play at home (Which I think they dont bc of coefficient?)

Charleroi are in fantastic form and as I mentioned a few weeks I think and hope this will be gholi's breakout season with a target of 10+ league assists and 7-10 goals across all comps. They really play as a team and belhocine has a great relationship with the players, perfect blend of youth and experience. Its interesting how he has made some really smart tactical adjustments like making morioka a CM and fulcrum of team instead of his usual roles before as a CAM/winger. Nicholson is a bit of an oaf who doesnt know when to release the ball but he is a powerful CF with good shot that opens up space for kaveh, gholi by taking defenders attention away from them.

They press VERY smartly and Kaveh and gholi are central to that. Off the ball kaveh is a total workhorse, one of best in belgium and gholi has become so tenacious off the ball. I dont have the stats with me but Im sure if you checked his numbers in regaining posession, forcing turnovers are really impressive. He covered a very healthy 11km before sub the other day which just underlines how much work he gets thru and why coach sees him as key part of DEFENSIVE game plan and not just a special offensive player. This is the kind of progression that only occurs in euro environments. Gholizadeh would not have developed this characteristic in qatar or iran so when people ask why europe is so important for our guys this is why. It shows he has the MENTALITY to change his play and become a team player and the physical improvement to carry this task out. (Some of our guys who fled back to qatar after a year of failure in europe showed they didnt have what it takes to push themselves and improve their overall play.) This makes him a potentially super attractive profile for big EU clubs/leagues because his dribbling technique and weight of pass speaks for itself.

I will not be surprised at all if EL level spanish sides, even german sides are after gholi within a year. He came in as a fantasy player from iran with probably the worst physique I have seen for iranian transfer to EU. He has transformed into a calculated footballing mind who works his balls off and still retains his technique and gol koochik style in tight spaces like in iran days. His physique is wiry and he is not afraid to hurl himself into challenges even with big ass black guys in belgium like we saw yesterday. They try to hit him now constantly and he retains his composure and continues to play his game (like we saw vs ultra physical antwerp yesterday). His energy levels are seriously off the charts.

And lastly, I think Bayat has positioned himself as one of the best operators in western europe. Seriously. for a club of charlerois stature to show themselves like this is super impressive. They have become so profitable with regular big sales (made 25 ish mil off Osimhen alone, 5 mil for Kaveh, 6 mil for Nurio, Lukebakio to watford for 5.5 mil, 6.6 for benavente to egypt). They have sold all these guys, gotten a good fee for their most successful coach who went to league Champs Genk last season, replaced him with an assistant coach from anderlecht, and somehow IMPROVED overall level of play, found multiple new stars, and are now in prime position for domestic and european success. They are slated to build a very new modern stadium in the next 4 years and that will take them to a totally new level too. Damesh garm.
                                I think it will be home for them. It was randomly decided. I really think Gholizadeh could do well in a europa league level team in Spain or Germany, with Spain maybe suiting his gamestyle more

Comment

Working...
                                X