Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh and Gholi both starting. Beiro in the bench. Hopefully Kaveh and Gholi abuse Antwerps goalie today so Beiro can start sooner lol

Comment

We need gholi and kaveh to put 2 or 3 EACH on butez - show them they need your compatriot in net!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Links would be greatly appreciated
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Gholi with an assist

Comment

Gholi.with a great assist coming off a great dual won in the air by Kaveh.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

wowwww. What an assist by gholi. Takes on 3 antwerp players beating them all. Beautiful switch of play to nicholson who finishes well.

3rd assist of season already. I said he can get over 10 this season in league and he is well on track for that.

Comment

Anyone with a link to goal?

Comment

Antwerp down to 10 men

Comment

Antwerp down to 10men hopefully Charleroi score a bag full and destroy the GKs confidence forcing Beiro to start next match.

Comment

nearly another assist. He is just oozing quality. His speed, tenacity in 50/50's, technique, weight of pass is all spot on. The need for ARJ to provide the creativity on our right is quickly dissapearing.

Comment

Gholi really wants a goal today, kind of deserves one. He's been everywhere and his technical ability is probably the best amongst current TM members

Comment

A guy like Gholi is a must for TM. Someone who can break the D line and set up plays.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/219...a7%d8%af%d9%87

Comment

He should replace Aaron Mooy.

Comment

My God. Ali’s control and accuracy!

Comment

Working...
                                X