X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game is now 1-1.

Comment

Wow 3-1 to Gent , Milad got the third goal.

Sorry not watching the game , just following LiveScore result. I think it was actually an own goal from Milad shot or cross.

Comment

Kaveh was on for the last 15 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Wow 3-1 to Gent , Milad got the third goal.

Sorry not watching the game , just following LiveScore result. I think it was actually an own goal from Milad shot or cross.
          Yeah, counted as an OG.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Ali (but not Kaveh) on the list of players for tomorrow's match. Did Kaveh take a knock?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Ali (but not Kaveh) on the list of players for tomorrow's match. Did Kaveh take a knock?

he cant play vs parent club brugge or else he would be in squad.

Comment

The Charleroi vs Brugge match has been postponed due to poor field conditions.

Comment

lol cheap ass bayat refuses to update the pitch technology for the longest time. Charleroi have the worst pitch conditions in belgium.

wouldnt take that much money (considering their profits on transfers in recent years) to get a proper heating system under there.

Maybe they are just waiting to build that new stadium.

Maybe fee from Gholi's pending sale should put them over the line for some much needed renovations lol.

Comment

It would have been an ice skating rink and mud wrestling all in one.

Comment

Gholi starting. No Kaveh

Game at 0-0 at 21'

Comment

Gholi playing now in a league match vs Waslaand Beveren
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

0-0 at HT

Comment

This game is the epitome of charleroi under this coach....can’t even play convincingly against the dead last team in the league. What a downhill trajectory they are on, Bayat is taking way too long to get rid of this chump
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gholi subbed out for Bruno, who scores in the 90th min to equalize.

Comment

FT: 1-1

Time for bayat to start looking into buying some more Iranians....his team clearly needs some serious help.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X