Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have missed 2 100% chances so far. Butox is very lucky.

Comment

Ali's fantastic cross from right side resulted in a goal.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

lmao. Own goal for Antwerp.

Comment

Any good stream, mine is not working properly...?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Any good stream, mine is not working properly...?
            https://www.poscitech.com/antwerp-vs...ing-charleroi/

Comment

Terrible defending. 1-1

Comment

2-1 Antwerp. Charleroi are playing very clumsy.

Comment

Embarrassing defeat.
                  I have to agree with The’s thinking. Charleroi’s manager has no tactical adaptability. His defense is also really bad. With very little pressure they conceded two moft goals as they have all season. Only reason they do ok is they a few attacking gems like Gholizadeh, the japanese fellow and the dude who just came back from injury.

Comment

Va manande chandin baar in fasl eshtebaahe FARDI dar faaze defaai Charleroi raa ghaafelgirl mikone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Charleroi will be much better defensively as soon as they can get the Scouse Cafu playing.

Joking on that by the way, defence was never his strong point. For all their good work as an attacking team they are shocking at the back. Not surprised that they have been linked with Hosseini.

Comment

I can't believe Nicholson gets paid to play football professionally. Consistently one of worst players on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I can't believe Nicholson gets paid to play football professionally. Consistently one of worst players on the pitch.
                          seriously. If Bayat just pulled the trigger on a few more iranians, they could even beat brugge to league or come very close to it, even with belhocine not being a great coach.

Beira/Niazmand, Majid, Kanani would transform a defense that this season is responsible for so many lost points bc of amateurish crap.

For CF I hope when kaveh is back nicholson doesnt touch field, and gholi,bruno + some other wing play under kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            seriously. If Bayat just pulled the trigger on a few more iranians, they could even beat brugge to league or come very close to it, even with belhocine not being a great coach.

Beira/Niazmand, Majid, Kanani would transform a defense that this season is responsible for so many lost points bc of amateurish crap.

For CF I hope when kaveh is back nicholson doesnt touch field, and gholi,bruno + some other wing play under kaveh.
                            Niazmand should start to not look amateurish in front of Uzbek before thinking about Europe

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Niazmand should start to not look amateurish in front of Uzbek before thinking about Europe
                              lol. 1 game. He has quite a strong track record to observe before throwing him under bus for 1 match.

Besides Beira he is by far best GK in PGPL.

Anyways we are comparing to 40y/o pennetau who was dropped for some novice 18 y/o academy kid who promptly gave up many goals. Not exactly peak buffon.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                i feel the same man lol
                                but tbf i dont watch IPL .... he sure looked outa his depth vs Uzbeks ... highly doubt any sensible EU club would even take notice of him based on that shaky, amateur looking showing and playing in ipl..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X