and with 10 men only!

Comment

I turn the game off and he scores 😟

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I turn the game off and he scores 😟
          haha, funny how that works right? We should turn games off more often

Comment

I was looking into Charleroi's team and they have a young player from their academy Nkuba who is 18 and a winger/forward that is on the bench. Most likely has beat out Delfi in training

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              I was looking into Charleroi's team and they have a young player from their academy Nkuba who is 18 and a winger/forward that is on the bench. Most likely has beat out Delfi in training
              I think delfi may have wanted to go back to iran himself for a year and play regularly.

Comment

Both of them were involved in the second and third goal.

Comment

any highlight reels?

Comment

Gholizadeh dar sahneye gole dovvom ham yek paase aali be Kaveh daad ke shootesh khord be tire ofoghi va bargastesh raa yek bazikone Sporting zad toye gol.

Hamkaarie besyaar khoobi daran. Emrooz ham az nazare hojomi behtarin bazikonhaaye zamin bodan.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

they are starting on top form which last season took them until closer November-ish to truly find.

Hopefully Kaveh can continue his success. I think he should have no problems hitting 15 league goals. Hopefully a few in europa as well.

For gholi as I mentioned, a 10 or more assist + 7-10 goals is what he should be aiming for and has capability of providing. His weight of pass, dribbling, desicion making are all ridiculously good. To add the 7-10 goals there are some situations where he doesnt need to stand up the defender and beat him and should just take earlier one touch shot.

Comment

They need to try and get every point before European games start, a lot of teams can't handle both and end up dropping easy points at those moments

Comment

any video of the goal?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Delfi just posted on Instagram saying he’s not going to be with charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I think delfi may have wanted to go back to iran himself for a year and play regularly.
                              Delfi just announced on insta he is leaving this year. But wonder is it Iran ore lower league in Belgium. Hope he really stays and plays in Belgium like Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Delfi just posted on Instagram saying he’s not going to be with charleroi
                                disappointing that one of the big talents of the country can't make it in Belgium...for me sort of reality check where our youth development is at (knowing that some here will jump on it but thats reality)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X