This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    So you just occupied 4 slots with offensive type players. Who is going to be your box to box midfielders? In the new age football, you are going to need all your midfielders to play box to box. There is a huge reason that the number 10 role has become obsolete in football and that is because all you midfielders have to be very well rounded.
    Tell me more about our well rounded midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Tell me more about our well rounded midfielders.
      Lmao! Touché. What I was getting at is that you can’t play with 4 attacking players. You need guys like Amiri, Ibrahimi, Ezz, Ashkan to play in the midfield.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEBl2LhjBb_/
        Gholizadeh in the totw. Great to see him get on assist board so early. Last season was very solid from him with 4 goals and team leading 8 assists. He was in top 5 assists makers in the league.

Because of his defensive work we see he is now typically completing full 90 in matches or being subbed very late. This is an indication that the coach thinks he brings balance in his defensive duties and doesnt sacrifice shape of the team off the ball late in matches, but also knows he can keep possession well and even extend their lead/score crucial goals at other end late in matches. This should give him more of an opportunity to increase his stat output.

It could be a season similar to ARJ in AZ for him (not as spectacular just given better belgian defenses ,charleroi's overall style of play on the whole, he doesnt take set pieces). I hope he can hit 7-10 goals and definitely 10+ assists in league alone.

Europa League will also be a great stage to show himself and with recent results and comeback of Kaveh they should get through quali rounds and be competitive in most groups.

As he only recently turned 24 + is showing good versatility (LW,RW,CAM,CM) if the above materializes it could set him up for cool transfer next summer.

Comment

"KAVEH REZAEI: DETERMINATION AND EXPERIENCE AT THE SERVICE OF THE CAROLO COLLECTIVE

Kaveh Rezaei started his third season in the carolo jersey on Sunday, his second as a player on loan from Bruges. But his state of mind has not changed over the years: he wants to serve the interests of the team above all.

Like last year, therefore, Kaveh Rrezaei will wear the zebra jersey throughout the season. But, unlike twelve months ago, the Iranian striker arrived in Charleroi earlier (he landed at the end of August last year) and above all, he is physically ready. During the 2019-2020 financial year, he had to wait until October 20 to celebrate his first tenure, it will happen much faster this time.

Ali Gholizadeh's caviars: "I know what to do to get the right ball"

Even if he started his first game of the season on the bench. Besides, Kaveh Rezaei is not the type to complain. "A disappointment? No. I had a good preparation, but now I have to work to be 100%. I need the pace, but I'm ready to do whatever it takes to earn my place in the eleven ", he insists.

And the decisive goal against Ostend will no doubt help him in this direction. Especially since it forms an effective duo with Ali Gholizadeh, who served him his first rose of the season on a platter. "We've known each other for a long time and we've played together. When he has the ball, I know what movement I have to make so that he gives me a good ball," smiles the older of Sporting's two Iranians.

A six out of six to start: "Do something even bigger"

The 34th carolo goal of the Iranian has, in any case, allowed Charleroi to offer a second success in two games. And it's a good omen after the great season delivered by the Zebras last year: "We started better than last season and it shows. It's positive because it means that we can maybe do something bigger than last year. "

With more goals also for Kaveh Rezaei , who had found the net 14 times (championship and Cup included) last season? “Honestly, the statistics don't matter to me,” replied the Sporting striker. "I still hope to score goals and give assists, but what matters is that the team wins.""

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2020-08-...llectif-carolo

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
            doesnt work
            any other links to highlights /goal ?

Comment

ali and kaveh starting vs Leuven in 35 mins. When returns them to top of table.

Comment

Any updates on Delfi's situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Any updates on Delfi's situation?
                  He was tagged in Ahvaz last week on his IG page.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/66158/OH...Charleroi.html

link. charleroi 1-0 up just past half hour mark. Goal was from CB assist from morioka.

Comment

1-1 now.

Comment

defense splitting pass from gholi ripped into kaveh. Nice touch and slides it under gk. hits the bar and other fwd taps home. Gholi + kaveh really unlucky to not get another goal assist combo to their name.

Gholizadeh is basically playing as a cam tonight again, starting from wide positions but always drifting in and playing killer balls. He nearly scored a wonderful half volley from long range too.

Comment

Comment

Yellow for Gholi and Sowah and a Red for Mamadou! Not sure what inspired, but all these happened in a span of 5 min.

Comment

Identical to last week. Gholi through ball, Rezaei goal

Comment

what a pass by gholi

Comment

Working...
                                X