X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn left to pinch off a loaf and they score 2
    figures

Comment

Fall and nicholson are just horrible. Two great penetrations with guys free on either side, both times totally fucked up the very good opportunities. One time the guy open was gholi, the other time kaveh.

Comment

rezaie subbed out
        he was outa sink and uninvolved most all game that i saw ..!!

Comment

Comment

they probably should take gholi out and rest him too
            this team is short on quality depth and can not cope with fatigue and schedule feshorde

Comment

Comment

Charleroi back at the top of the Belgian league, with 22 points after 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  they probably should take gholi out and rest him too
                  this team is short on quality depth and can not cope with fatigue and schedule feshorde
                  they actually added a decent amount of depth last day of the window, including one wing who scored today (berahino) and polish CF who was top scorer of league a couple years back for anderlecht. Also they just had has 2 week break so I think he will be ok.

With those additions I think they should actually be ok since they just have league to focus on now.

Comment

Fall is such a hard worker for the team, the hate he gets on here is repugnant. Also Nicholson has been improving in contrast to the start of the season, maybe should not be starting but should be seeing minutes just like he did today.

Comment

Gholi yeki az behtarin baazikonhaaye zamin bood, vaghti mogheiyat sakhte mishe Ali taghriban hamishe yek dasti dar in kaar daareh.

Kaveh toophaaye chandan khobi nagereft vali seft o sangin jangid, manande hamishe va be har haal dar baazie daryaafti yek nagshe mohemi daasht.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Fall is such a hard worker for the team, the hate he gets on here is repugnant. Also Nicholson has been improving in contrast to the start of the season, maybe should not be starting but should be seeing minutes just like he did today.
                        not really repugnant. He works hard but his end product compared to amount of promising positions/good passes he gets is super poor. It cost them in many games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          not really repugnant. He works hard but his end product compared to amount of promising positions/good passes he gets is super poor. It cost them in many games this season.
                          Which game specifically has he costed the team? I feel as if that that were to be the case, he would not see as many starts as he has done this season. He is possibly one of the fastest (if not the fastest) players they have available at Charleroi with extremely high stamina, thus the manager uses that to his advantage in their matches. Maybe he does not offer as much as the others on the offensive end (and I agree Charleroi were slightly poor in the 1st half in the final third losing possession/giving the ball away, misplaced passes, etc...), but he always provides Charleroi with defensive stability, tracks back between halves, and chases after the ball after if he loses it.

Comment

Highlights

Goal after 6 minutes mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQdVSSQY0FA
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

My god, the angle on Ali's goal. And he actually nutmeg'ed the goali!

Comment

He needs to go to la liga ASAP
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X