Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another great example of gholi taking up CAM like positions and delivering perfectly timed and weighted passes. With his great volume of defensive work and newfound wiriness and jangandegi he is perfect fit for our CAM slot.

Comment

Honestly every time I see Gholizadeh play I get more and more impressed with his game. He makes clever short passes, defends and tracks back well and is clever on the ball with his dribbling skills.

Comment

Comment

Here is the goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrYMfSV8pb4

Comment

Belgian Headlines: "Kaveh Rezaei sauve déjà le Sporting de Charleroi "

Kaveh Rezaei already saved Charleroi

Comment

Dar in maghaaleh dota az hamteamihaaye Kaveh pas az baazi va borde dirooz az Rezaie ghadrdaani mikonan va migan yek baazikone fogholaadeyi ast.

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2020-08-...e-kaveh-rezaei
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't care who needs to be benched, but Kaveh and Gholizadeh have to start every TM match for the rest of the WCQ. They have a great partnership

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I don't care who needs to be benched, but Kaveh and Gholizadeh have to start every TM match for the rest of the WCQ. They have a great partnership
                  Azmoun and Taremi are at the very least ten times better than Rezaei, moreover they form a great partnership together themselves. So there is no way that Rezaei will start over Sardar or Mehdi, he can (potentially) be a useful sub though. Gholizadeh on the other hand should start, preferably as a CAM.

Comment

Azmoun - Taremi is as good of duo as Daei - Azizi.
                    I wouldn't change anything about that the coming years.

Comment

"For Sporting Kaveh Rezaei wants to “do something bigger than last season”

Scorer on Saturday, Kaveh Rezaei wants to help Sporting achieve their goals.
                      We no longer expected him. And then one fine morning, at the end of July, the information came out: Kaveh Rezaei was back in Charleroi, in the form of a loan without an option to buy. A third passage in the Black Country for the Iranian arrived in the summer of 2017 and returned two years later after a Bruges season to forget. A big blow from Charleroi who managed to bring his striker back home after long negotiations with the Bruges management. A subject that the player did not prefer to broach. “I don't want to talk about this,” Kaveh Rezaei cuts directly. “It's a long story and I don't want to think about it all now.”

Selected on Saturday for the first time this season - he was not allowed to face Bruges, the lender club - the 28-year-old did not miss his debut with a rise in the game in the 64th and a saving goal scored only 12 minutes later. "It was not a disappointment for me not to start the meeting" , explained the one who accepted the consistency of Karim Belhocine, the coach having decided to line up the same eleven as in Venice of the North. “I haven't had a very good pre-season preparation and I have to regain my condition to be 100%. I am now ready to play, by going up to the game or by being established; so I just have to do what I have to do.""

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...78e2322f0bd3a9

Comment

We could play a 2 forward system. Put Gholi and Kaveh on one side, Azmoun and Taremi on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          We could play a 2 forward system. Put Gholi and Kaveh on one side, Azmoun and Taremi on the other.
                          So you just occupied 4 slots with offensive type players. Who is going to be your box to box midfielders? In the new age football, you are going to need all your midfielders to play box to box. There is a huge reason that the number 10 role has become obsolete in football and that is because all you midfielders have to be very well rounded.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            So you just occupied 4 slots with offensive type players. Who is going to be your box to box midfielders? In the new age football, you are going to need all your midfielders to play box to box. There is a huge reason that the number 10 role has become obsolete in football and that is because all you midfielders have to be very well rounded.
                            Taremi can play box to box, but you’re right. The lineup I posted would be overpowering and leave the defense heavily exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              lol, hope you are not insinuating benching our best player by miles (Sardar) for kaveh. They are totally different levels. And I am one of kaveh's biggest fans and think he should be a regular TM fixture. Perfect role for Kaveh is off the bench around minute 70. He is a workhorse who will maintain our pressing presence, can run in behind tired defenses.

I agree with you on gholi, his defensive aspect and workrate is excellent and he is such a high IQ player capable to buzzing around the pitch and combining with everybody, and making chances on his own from solo dribbling which will add a lot of variability in our attack. He is very quick too,much more than ARJ.

Ghoddos being fit and in form (which could happen at brentford) means he is a shoe in for me too. If you go back and watch venezuela match with Ghoddos as a LCM/RCM and gholi as RW with taremi on the left and azmoun up front, that was probably the best TM offensive game in the past 5 years. The interchange and speed of those players is too much to handle for most defenses, even a good one like Venezuela. Gholi's new found defensive game can help us maintain the balance.

The combo if sardar and taremi is the best aspect of TM offensively and probably one of the few elements that can trouble any defense in the world. For me not utilizing them would be criminal. I also dont think going 4-4-2 and sacrificing weak already weakened midfield is needed to make use of them. Taremi can still do his defensive work and come off left as usual like in CQ era to great effect. He plays very close to azmoun offensively and not like a traditional LW at all, but out of possession his stamina and physical qualities means he can help our mid and d line.

should be...
                              ----------------Ebrahimi-------------
                              ----Gholi-------------Nourollahi
                              --Ghoddos---------Sardar------Taremi--

Ghoddos and gholi positions can be swapped. And if ghoddos does not regain form/fitness then ofc ARJ is a great option, but will provide less speed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X