• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both in the lineup. Match starting in 25 mins

Comment

Comment

Gholi and Kaveh have been good.

Fall and nicholson aren't on the same wavelength and always find a way to mess up the attack
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Goal kaveh

Comment

Kaveh Shirehhhhh!!!!
            GOALLLLLL
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

beautiful almost surgically precise goal from kaveh
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Damn I wish Morioka was Iranian!

Comment

Im loving Morioka
                  Such a hustler
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

It’s happened again , Diz will be happy. I left the room to put my son to bed and Kaveh scores.

Comment

Our lads scoring 2 nights in a row, does that mean Sardar, Karim and Mehdi will score tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        It’s happened again , Diz will be happy. I left the room to put my son to bed and Kaveh scores.
                        YESSSS! I also left the room and missed the goal...so we're on a roll!

Comment

Beerschot playing tokhme physical

Comment

Can you guys stay away from the screen tomorrow also, we have 3 of our guys playing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Gholi and Kaveh have been good.

Fall and nicholson aren't on the same wavelength and always find a way to mess up the attack
                                I agree with you about Fall and Nicholson (particularly Nicholson). However, they are an important part to the way Charleroi play and the manager is always keen to play them.

Comment

Working...
                                X