Clear All

Hich khabari az Gholizadeh nadarim?

Emkanesh hast Charleroi raa tark kone?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Hich khabari az Gholizadeh nadarim?

Emkanesh hast Charleroi raa tark kone?
      Since he joined charleroi, I have never seen a semi rumor (even bs ones from iranian medias) about him

Comment

how many more years left on his charlieboys contract..?
        who's his agent..? some tokhy, no name agency.?

he could run riot in Eredivisie and then get proper transfer attention..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          how many more years left on his charlieboys contract..?
          who's his agent..? some tokhy, no name agency.?

he could run riot in Eredivisie and then get proper transfer attention..!
          It's Bayat. Same agent as Kaveh.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/crea...a/berater/4899

Seems to have alot of players in Belgium and France, I think if Gholizadeh does go anywhere, it will be some mid-table French team or a bigger Belgian team .

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            It's Bayat. Same agent as Kaveh.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/crea...a/berater/4899

Seems to have alot of players in Belgium and France, I think if Gholizadeh does go anywhere, it will be some mid-table French team or a bigger Belgian team .
            Bayat has connections to Nantes, Benavente and a couple of other Charleroi players played there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Bayat has connections to Nantes, Benavente and a couple of other Charleroi players played there.
              Too.bad they are fighting relegation. Gholi can do better than that. At least with a top Belgian club he has a chance of playing Euro football.

Genk would be ideal as JB's old coach from AZ likes to play attractive attacking football

Comment

ligue 1 would be great for gholizadeh.

He's going to be a very inexpensive option and with combined 15 or 16 goals and assists this season with almost 3000 minutes put in, I can see a lot of teams from a lot of leagues being interested.

I think charleroi would be happy to profit as well, they pretty much sell all their good players and theyve had busi go to torino and players in the past go to bundesliga.

he will be a steal for probably like 5-8 million range
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Again, what a ball from Gholizadeh!!! Look at Gholizadeh @ 2:08 in the video, sells the dummy run to trick their #13 player and sends a QUALITY ball to EH to give to Azmoun to finish. I repeat, MOTM and root cause for our victory. He had been pulling all the strings together and highly making himself involved in the match. Another good example, @ 1:46, comes in and sends a defence splitting pass to Azmoun which could have led to something.

Comment

Bale Horaad jan. Dar faaze hamlei Gholi besyaar khoob kaar kard.

Darke baazish kheili khoob shode va paskaarish dar Charleroi do sath behtar shode.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

My only problem with Gholi is he has a tendency to hold the ball for too long and lose the ball off bad dribble challenges... The exact opposite of ARJ who almost plays too nervously.

Comment

I think with Gholizadeh that will come with experience. He plays in a league which isn’t known for its strong defences with very open games, therefore he gets more time on the ball. By going to a higher level league he will have to adapt his playing style when he plays against teams that sit back and defend.
                        The good thing is that he isn’t afraid to take on defenders and try and play through balls , they don’t always come off but the ability is there. I think he has a high ceiling, he just needs some good coaching.

Comment

The 2 Charleroi GK returned in France. Hopefully Bayat will take beiro

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Man fekr mikonam emkanesh hast. Makhsosan chon darvazebane shomare yekeshoon pir shode va eshtebaah ziyaad mikone.

Beiro ta 2023 ba Antwerp gharardaad daare, shayad be tore gharzi betone bere Charleroi, manande Kaveh.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It really is a perfect scenario for Antwerp, charleroi, and beiro for so many different reasons.

- if beiro proves himself and gets back to form, Antwerp can find the confidence in him they are looking for as their starter for the following season
                              - if that does happen ^ and they still don’t want him, at least they can then sell him and make their money back or even profit
                              - rsc is in need of a keeper
                              - beiro will have Iranian team mates and can assimilate even more comfortably than he already has
                              - beiro can help rsc reach short term goals like getting back into the top half of the table they need someone like him who is resilient and can make big plays when needed which he has shown plenty of good moments both in club and country.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                https://footballi.net/news/r/643782/...tm_source=tlgm

Comment

Working...
                                X