X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Belhocine getting exposed.
    Man's coaching abilities are equal to that of a PGPL Journeyman. There's just so much individual talent of your players can get you.
    what makes you say that? Hes taken a very avg squad to an excelletn season last year and another one this year.

This match they have not played bad at all. Fall and Nicholson (individual talent lol) missed target completeley on great chances and gholi hit post. Poznan are a good team and dangerous on break. Scored on one deflected long shot and another long shot gk should have saved.

If they lose it happens. But he has achieved an awful considering that the quality of squad is really just Gholi+Kaveh+morioka plus athletic africans. On top of that they sell their best players almost each year (osimhen, nurio, Kaveh before) and still are maintaining high level in a league with teams like standard liege, genk, gent, brugge, anderlecht who are far more wealthy than them.

Comment

Link pls?

Comment

https://youtu.be/9vueDfrcwFg

Comment

What a lovely assist from Gholizadeh.

Comment

Charleroi pull 1 back. 2-1 time for comeback

Comment

Great assist by Goli. 2-1. Too bad Kaveh missed that penalty.

Comment

They have to keep it tight at the back , plenty of time to get that second goal.

Comment

Wow Charleroi are attacking constantly and getting good chances they’re just not finishing.

@the there’s no way the coach didn’t have a plan today, the players are letting the team down with all these misses
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gholizadeh made a lovely run then, Kaveh took the shot but should have thread it through to him.

Comment

This mamadou fall guy is really blowing the game, I have been watching for 7-8 mins and he has missed 3 incredible chances
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gholi looks out of gas he should get subbed out
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Gholi looks out of gas he should get subbed out
                          gholi looks good. Kaveh looks a little off after a couple hard challenges on him

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            gholi looks good. Kaveh looks a little off after a couple hard challenges on him
                            not sure how he did in the 1st half but Gholi didn’t get to that ball he should have when he was on the left wing and his mate led it to him and he also just gave away a silly pass that nearly led to a goal
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Coach will keep Gholizadeh and Rezaei on simply because the match is do or die and they’re the only 2 guys with some magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                not sure how he did in the 1st half but Gholi didn’t get to that ball he should have when he was on the left wing and his mate led it to him and he also just gave away a silly pass that nearly led to a goal
                                he had a brilliant assist 10 mins ago and bc of thin squad they dont have any replacement near his level. Dont see him coming off.

beautiful dribble by gholi just now beating two guys and getting foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X