X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both boys available for tomorrow's match

Comment

This team is very depressing to watch right now. Poor tactics and lethargy ruining the team.

Comment

Crazy how much they have dropped off and yes first probably would have been too far for them but they are only 12 points behind second and shows what could have been. I think it also shows what the Belgian league is like, apart from Brugge you have a lot of teams all around the same level.

Comment

Gholizadeh started but Kaveh and Milad on bench.

Two early goals from Gent to make it 2-0 and nearly at end of first half.

Comment

Milad came on for Nurio at half time, game is coming towards the end and it’s 3-0 to Gent.

Comment

4-0 Gent. What an embarrassment

Comment

Game finished 4-0.

Charleroi can not finish in top 8 now.

Comment

gholi scored but var disallowed

Comment

Charleroi is a lost cause since three months

Comment

gholi was so unlucky... @ 4:08. Destroys milad and 3 other defenders, well placed finish thru bodies somehow called back for offsides with refs claiming nicholson was blocking Gent GK line of vision or something...Commentators could not believe the call. Besides that gholi seemed to have a generally bright game, nearly scoring a curler earlier.

He is in fine form even if charleroi suck. He is so much higher than their level and could really explode with a better team around him

Comment

Kaveh has been out of shape lately and warmed the bench also in their last match. He probably will not get the call for the next qualifier with Sardar, Taremi, Karim, Allahyar and probably one of Alekasir or Alipour.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Kaveh has been out of shape lately and warmed the bench also in their last match. He probably will not get the call for the next qualifier with Sardar, Taremi, Karim, Allahyar and probably one of Alekasir or Alipour.
                          thats the covid effect...

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            thats the covid effect...
                            True but Even before that, he hasn't scored for while.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              True but Even before that, he hasn't scored for while.
                              and thats the repeated injury effect. Before these injury/covid struggles he was in good form and in Bosnia game I thought acquitted himself very well. I liked that he missed a big chance in first half but still had confidence and technique to put away a much harder second chance.

But if list was announced tomorrow i agree he would not be in it. Wonder where he will go next season.

Comment

I didn’t even realise that Kaveh’s contract runs out at the end of this season, according to transfermarkt - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kave...spieler/132553 . Will definitely open up his options more.

Comment

Working...
                                X