Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei @ RSC Charleroi / 2020-21 - Page 50

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei @ RSC Charleroi / 2020-21

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,181 Times in 3,352 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,818 Times in 1,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    How are they playing crap consistently with their position in the table this season and last season?

You can’t call a coach crap who stays in the top of the table with a average at best squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because I've watched most of their matches and it's pretty obvious they don't have an offensive game plan, a decent chunk of Thier goals are from individual efforts, and their coach is one dimensional both in the tactical and man management sense. Opposing teams have figured out his
    Basic tactics, and he is unable to make adjustments, hence the horrible form since start of October.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,224 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Seems more like personal preference, less like facts.

Charleroi finished 3rd last season and are currently 4th, a mere 3 pts off top spot.calling the coach is useless for that sort of a record but defending potter to the death seems harsh.

Their squad and budget is a mere fraction of club Brugge, standard liege, gent, genk , anderlecht.

I agree they need to diversify their play a bit but in general they are dropping pts recently not because of coach or style you don’t find attractive, but because of very careless individual errors by back line and gk.

And I don’t say this Bc I think the guy is a genius. Imo mazzu was a better coach. But I think it’s very harsh to be critical of what charleroi are doing in big scheme of things right now. With their resources what results do you think would be seen as successful?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,818 Times in 1,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Seems more like personal preference, less like facts.
    Charleroi finished 3rd last season and are currently 4th, a mere 3 pts off top spot.calling the coach is useless for that sort of a record but defending potter to the death seems harsh.

Their squad and budget is a mere fraction of club Brugge, standard liege, gent, genk , anderlecht.
    I agree they need to diversify their play a bit but in general they are dropping pts recently not because of coach or style you don’t find attractive, but because of very careless individual errors by back line and gk.
    And I don’t say this Bc I think the guy is a genius. Imo mazzu was a better coach. But I think it’s very harsh to be critical of what charleroi are doing in big scheme of things right now. With their resources what results do you think would be seen as successful?
    I'm a firm believer that last season's performance had to with individual player performance, luck and left over team chemistry from Mazzu's time in charge.

And sure it might be a personal observation, but it's one that seems to be shared by a actual Charleroi fans, at least on social media.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he gets sacked at the end of the season and where the team finishes
    Last edited by The; 11-28-2020 at 04:23 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,174 Posts
    I didn’t even realised they had played today.

Charleroi 0 - 2 Waasland-Beveren

That is a poor result. Gholizadeh played the whole game and Kaveh came on in 62nd min.
    They played the whole second half with ten men.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,067 Times in 2,313 Posts
    This new manager is awful. Seriously. They lack the same creativity they had with previous managers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Belhocine is sacked soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,174 Posts
    Third loss in a row , all against teams lower in the table. The Eupen and Beveren losses are games they should be winning.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    Game starting in 5 mins, Gholizadeh starting and Rezaei not in the squad.

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 765 Posts
    Where is Kaveh, injured?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 2,747 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essi View Post
    Where is Kaveh, injured?
    Both iranians were doubtful before the game according to Belgian medias

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 337

You do not have permission to view the list of names.