• Show
Clear All

Any links guys?

Comment

shitty ones as usual

https://redditts.soccerstreams.net/e...-stream/516262

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/68705/Mo...Charleroi.html
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

1-0 charlie boys

i think gholi assist..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            1-0 charlie boys
            i think gholi assist..?
            No, RB Busi.

In these sort of post EL matches (esp 120 mins) often teams without deep squad, like Charleroi (and even big teams with deep squads in big leagues) struggle to bring level up again and have fatigue problems.

Charleroi for now look very fit and sharp still, and scoring early goals inside first 30 is key so oppo defense opens up and gives them more space to operate without having to break down tight defense.

Hopefully if they score another before minute 50 or so key players can get a good rest too.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              No, RB Busi.

In these sort of post EL matches (esp 120 mins) often teams without deep squad, like Charleroi (and even big teams with deep squads in big leagues) struggle to bring level up again and have fatigue problems.

Charleroi for now look very fit and sharp still, and scoring early goals inside first 30 is key so oppo defense opens up and gives them more space to operate without having to break down tight defense.

Hopefully if they score another before minute 50 or so key players can get a good rest too.
              yea their opponent must be weak, they look toothless upfront and mostly parking the bus so far against SC, instead of pressing them up high and tire them out

Comment

1-1
                gave up the tokhmy equalizer right prior to HT whistle

Comment

rezaie header off the cross bar

boring game ]

Comment

couple of more half-ass headers from rezaie
                    saved by keeper

that last one was good save, nearly snuk in the winner

Comment

1-1 FT
                      home team defended with large numbers and took a point from the exhausted looking table toppers

Comment

Kaveh with several headers on target. The GK did well to stop them and rest of the team parked the bus.

Comment

After their crazy midweek game which was very intense this is a decent result. I know it was against bottom of table but it was good to get out with a point and now concentrate on the play off match in mid week.

Comment

away from home, which is actually a factor in belgium with fans allowed in, after 120 mins in midweek, a draw is an ok result.

Their lead at top of table now stands at 4 pts after brugge victory.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              away from home, which is actually a factor in belgium with fans allowed in, after 120 mins in midweek, a draw is an ok result.

Their lead at top of table now stands at 4 pts after brugge victory.
                              It was definitely unexpected to hear fans in the stands. Other than Zenit matches, I've grown to just hearing the players themselves! I agree that it was a factor in this game, along with the other points above.

Comment

Europa League Play-off game against Lech Poznan of Poland coming up on Thursday.

Go Ali!
                                Go Kaveh!
                                Go Charleroi!

Comment

Working...
                                X