This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    Does it hurt to use his name? Doesn't he deserve a bit more respect than this?
    At this point, he is hurting Iranian football. Literally costing us crucial points and taking opportunities from young players who deserve them.. I will respect the players who respect Team Melli, not those who use it for their pride/ego. He has nothing left to offer on the field and he knows it. He is just chasing 100 caps and a 4th world cup...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      At this point, he is hurting Iranian football. Literally costing us crucial points and taking opportunities from young players who deserve them.. I will respect the players who respect Team Melli, not those who use it for their pride/ego. He has nothing left to offer on the field and he knows it. He is just chasing 100 caps and a 4th world cup...
      Why is it his call? It is the coaches call, if the coach still calls him up & plays him how can you blame him. Its not like 2 different TM coaches are being forced to pick him, lets see if this new coach picks him. If he doesnt then so be it. Cant blame the player for being selected and picked to play.

Comment

"Discover our Top 5 of the 6th day of the Pro League

After each day of the championship, the journalists of Sport / Foot Magazine establish the Top 5 of the best players of the weekend.

Kaveh Rezaei (Charleroi) : the efficiency of the Iranian in front of goal continues to surprise. Since the start of the season, every opportunity is almost synonymous with a goal. He is already at five, including two marked at the weekend."

https://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport...eck=1600706879

Comment

I love that Rezaei is getting the recognition but no way at all that this is a surprise. This will be the third season he has done well in Belgium (maybe the word was lost in translation).

Comment

Club who?

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei @ RSC Charleroi / 2020-21

Fantastic. So this year so far we got 4 European legionnaires in either champions clubs, or top of the table of their respective leagues. How sweet is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Keano; 09-21-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei @ RSC Charleroi / 2020-21

Gholizadeh has 7 total TM caps. Shojaei had 6 in 2019 at age 35/36.
                I assume your post was sarcastic indeed. Nevertheless while in subject I remember the young Shojaei and Mehrzad Oladi back in 2004 West Asian tournament in KSA toying all opponents players, impressing the whole Asia. Since then he has always been part of TM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/kRz4yapjA0I

Video of the goals
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    I assume your post was sarcastic indeed. Nevertheless while in subject I remember the young Shojaei and Mehrzad Oladi back in 2004 West Asian tournament in KSA toying all opponents players, impressing the whole Asia. Since then he has always been part of TM.
                    I don’t mean to go off-topic again, and its the last time but you brought up an interesting point. Shojaei’s inclusion in TM at such an early age undoubtedly benefited his career. Its very jaleb that his insistence on living in the past is potentially hindering the growth of other players. Mr. Javad Nekounam retired from TM without a fuss, and at a time when he could still help TM more than Masoud on his best day. Not sure what this guy sees in himself. Hopefully Skocic doesn’t call him up anymore. We know he isn’t humble enough to decline.

Comment

Comment

I don’t mean to go off-topic again, and its the last time but you brought up an interesting point. Shojaei’s inclusion in TM at such an early age undoubtedly benefited his career. Its very jaleb that his insistence on living in the past is potentially hindering the growth of other players. Mr. Javad Nekounam retired from TM without a fuss, and at a time when he could still help TM more than Masoud on his best day. Not sure what this guy sees in himself. Hopefully Skocic doesn’t call him up anymore. We know he isn’t humble enough to decline.
                        I second everything you say. For somebody who is supposedly so aghel and javanmard and always giving morality lectures to everybody Masoud has an awful lot of misplaced pride. He was a good player 10 years ago. Even CQ realized and quickly yanked him during 1st match vs morocco. He never touched the pitch again in leadup to AC or at AC. Basically just their for guidance and leadership qualities in the farewell tournament of CQ. Now thats all done and dusted and its time for him to leave and let new young guys to take his role, like so many other players (iranian and non iranian) have calmly and gracefully done. IF he needs to be around for leadership coaching can be a nice option for him.

Seriously if you watch the games for tractor the guy will be pressed mildly by two nobodies in our league and pretends to be pirlo (but obviously is not) , loses the ball immediately and then looks around + starts complaining to ref like he taken out by a schoolbus when nobody committed even the slightest foul on him. If you watch the iraq game his actions were pathetic. He was dispossessed totally fairly by the dogged Iraqi CM, when again he was trying to do his iranian pirlo BS, and then lashed out in typical shojaei fashion with a violent kick (no attempt to play ball) while he was ON A YELLOW CARD. So much for being so wise and a great leadership figure! How can we expect our young guys to keep cool vs mental fuckery of arab teams when our most experienced player does things like that??

Thanks for memories masoud but it was time to say goodbye a long time ago. Even in his club team his insistence to stay on has pretty much ended reza shekari's once highly promising career.

Comment

Kaveh makes the Unibet Belgian Team of the Week!

https://mobile.twitter.com/unibetbel...34170503090176

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Kaveh makes the Unibet Belgian Team of the Week!

https://mobile.twitter.com/unibetbel...34170503090176
                            As much as I love Kaveh, Goli deserves it more.
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Europa League Matchday today vs. Partizan Beograd at 10am PST.

I've never seen/followed Partizan. Any analysis on this team from other members (inarsenwetrust, I'm looking at you =)?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Europa League Matchday today vs. Partizan Beograd at 10am PST.

I've never seen/followed Partizan. Any analysis on this team from other members (inarsenwetrust, I'm looking at you =)?
                                They're actually a top club in Serbia with a rich history of success. Last season they made the Europa League Group Stage and were in a group with both Man United and AZ.

Should be an entertaining game.
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X