Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezaei, no matter what should get some good chances at TM.

Comment

What a FK. Bravo Kaveh, that’s how you take it. Why our TM almost always fails in converting the FKs? We used to have so many geat FK takers, such as Mahdavikia, Zandi, Nekounam etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        The only people I want taking free kicks for Team Melli are Ghoddos and Rezaeian... Please no more Ehsan...
        What?!?!?! Are you telling me you don't want the man, the myth, the legend, the master EH taking free kicks from 35 yards to go visit a different planet? I don't believe you.

Comment

Lool Ehsans freekicks has shot down over 10.000 us drones.. he is half of Irans missile defence system
          Also birds dont like him.. he has shot down many of them through his career..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Kaveh's freekick:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Uneventful game overall.
              Kaveh's goal was nice, but invisible outside of that. Seemed low energy, and didn't play as physically as he usually does.

Gholizadeh didn't have a great game. He and Marioka Turned ball over a lot when trying to get cute with their dribbling, and Ali in particular had a few turnovers with his unsuccessful dives. I was hoping he was past that Shojaie-bazi stage of his game, but I guess old habits die hard.

Comment

He’ll be a Charleroi legend by the time his spell at the club is over. F Brugge’s management for the way they treated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  What?!?!?! Are you telling me you don't want the man, the myth, the legend, the master EH taking free kicks from 35 yards to go visit a different planet? I don't believe you.
                  Lol
                  Never thought footballers could also hit one outa ball park , till I saw his Pk vs arough @ AC 15..! 😂
                  On A more serious note; Not sure wtf Carlos was smoking that day trusting Ehsan with the all important & nervy 1st Spot-kick, considering how badly he was wetting the bed all game long ..!
                  He musta been doing something right in trainings for Carlito to have so much faith assigning him to most all dead-ball deliveries ..!?? Even his CK’s left much more to be desired ..!
                  He had a pretty decent long throw deliveries though ..! Bit better technique than MilMo fo shu..!

Comment

Ajab goli zad, damesh garm, he's a real score machine.

Comment

Full highlights

Comment

Next Europa League match against Lech Pozan on Oct 1 at 10am PST.

Any thoughts/stats/analysis of Lech Pozan from other members?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Full highlights

finally some actually visible footage of the game...!!
                          why is it so damn hard to find decent quality or steady working links for this team..?? everytime i try to watch their games, its a massive hassle..??

Comment

Game starting soon against mouscron

Comment

Both are starting as expected

https://twitter.com/SportCharleroi/s...605692928?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

They looked tired & heavy legged in the earlier EU game ..! I’d imagine they’ll be even more so today ..!?
                                Let’s hope they can still manage a win to keep the streak going ..!?
                                But I have a feeling the pressures of the win streak along with scheduling is gonna do em in today & there are quiet likely to drop points ..!?

Any good links
                                Please share

Comment

Working...
                                X